Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We donยดt know if he pull out in last second his awakening on BM or not.
Saying only the pressure did the damage is wrong for now, we need to see the panels.
Kid could do in last sec on BM and hit him with full magnetic power.

As I said we need to see the chapter, if the feats are really looking good(liike country lvl), yeah for sure Kid and Law getting the best feats here.
he need to touch mom to apply awakening you know that?
he didnt touch mom, only the bull touch mom so no that is headcanon.

Law sound cool but Kidd canon let see I am curios still I am talking about the bull that stated damage Mom that is the most problematic point for Mom but also for Kidd.

Something with Big Mom has to change after this fight, because I think this is the last we see of her as an antagonist.

But she will remain relevant in the future because of her dream. There's nothing stopping from regaining her status if the BM pirates were to just take her back to WCI. She would still have all the resources/territories and her kids which make up her crew (except Pero).

So something has to change with her soon otherwise there'd be no point to this fight, if Law and Kid were trying to drag the "yonko" Big Mom from her throne.
My guess is her loss will spark a lot of pirates to go into WCI and go after her treasures. at the same time in the cover story Germa or a third party could be planning or doing a raid effectively destroying totto land and most of her crew

Don't try to act like a pseudo intellectual. Admit that you were faulty for once in your life.

Law's attack is not on country level like you were suggesting. I perfectly know what country level is but you are trying to make a wrong narrative fit here.
...you donยดt need busting feat to be a country lvl character.
Or does Zoro need for every attack to show to be a island lvl?
Zoro cut off King without showing any large aoe feat, yet the feat is easily above his move who cut a whole mountain.
It nothing to do with admit something if you are biased enough to understand the difference between Attack potency and destructive attacks.

Last edited:
Nah you trolling

No proof she defeated this chapter
And as stated by the chapter both doing damage is the reason she going down (law being her insides which makes it easier for kids to damage her externally).

She got up from kidds attack last chapter brushed it off kept fighting and law had to set up yet again this chapter. And now we have no confirmation so far that kids Last attack put her down lol
cope

:myman:
There are levels

Zoro needs adcoc to finally knock Kaido/BM off their feet by using his top 3 moves including Ashura

Luffy, Kidd and law doing it without their ultimate moves
Now with their finishers, they do even crazier stuff

SN trio are monsters as kaido said

:kuzanshut:BM challenged Kid after tanking law attack again
Tells you whom Oda still viewed as stronger
Why do you still believe knocking over a metal pole it's more impressive than cutting through one?

Now Zoro uses three strongest moves? Wow, such BS.

Either turn land into volcano or gives him a kind of transformation

Like becoming Cerberus

I do think BM have awakening , just that she didn't get chance to use it but we will see
yeah, looking at PH it's likely stuff like this. want to see him engulf his opponent in big stratovolcano

maybe it's the regen did she did in this chapter
honestly it's hard to imagine what Mama awakening would do in a fight that isn't either useless or completely broken. She can already do stuff like taking other souls

Status
Not open for further replies.