Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to see just how strong Law and Kidd attacks are. So far Law is beating Kidd, but just remember we have yet to see Zoro strongest attack:kuzanshut: law/kid aint beating zoro

Zoro>>Law -Oda

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Law: Attack is set up to be a character-defining moment based on the description of how it affects mainland Wano.

Big Mom: Gives a desperate last cry about who she is and how important she is, last time she did it was when she took a year of her life to power up.

Kid: Pulls out what is described as a "Trump Card" and attacks Big Mom with a move that we've literally never seen from him before. Something that's bound to be another character-defining moment.

Results of which is enough for Law to say "Your era ends here!"

Providers hype us about the panels for this fight and constantly hint that the chapter is about Big Mom's defeat.
(One of the hints was a song that literally said "Adios Mama!")

Some might find it disappointing that the fight ended a bit quickly and that we didn't see too much of it, but what is described in the spoiler summary is a bit too fitting of an ending for it to keep going. If Big Mom does somehow get up I'm not sure what Kid and Law can do to follow up on what they did in this chapter without recycling anything.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
COA + Exoskeletion stops Law's final resort attack

Speed of light dodge Kid's cannon

Sanji neg diff Law + kid 2v1

Ifrit jambe give them akainu ace treatment

Anyway

Only Law , Luffy and Kid have shown island level attacks so far. Law and Kidd going country level even.
(Well Luffy shown town level AP/DC, soon country level)

Zoro hasn't shown island level feat yet!
Fanboys should stop capping

KKg is about to knock Kaido from the skull till wano, shaking everything
King is much tougher than BM, Zoro's CoA is stronger than their attacks, sorry man. :josad:

The only attacks that Kaido took which are equal or near kid and law awakened attacks pre their ultimate moves are :
Kong gatling
Ashura
Totsuka togen
TB from Yamato

Kaido hasn't tanked island level attack yet this arc so far or attacks powerful as Law /Kidd ultimate moves like BM did

Do you notice how no one gives a shit about Queen or Sanji??

When Law gets a feat his fans measure him up to Zoro

When Kidd gets a feat his fans measure him up to Zoro

Even when Luffy got feats in 1037 all Luffy fans couldn't keep Zoros name out of your mouth.

Funny how Sanji is so irrelevant to anyone besides die hard Sanji fan base he isn't even worth mentioning.

Why don't you see Law fans comparing Law's attacks to sanjis or even Kidd fans?? Because they know its a useless comparison sanji doesn't stack up.

I swear if Sanji fans weren't so vocal on this forum no one would even talk about sanji
:milaugh::milaugh:

And yet you still constantly bring him up to compare him to zoro

And you think sanji fans are vocal on this forum?

The only reason people compare Kidd and Law to zoro is because their fans had to go through the constant bullshit "Zoro negs both of them, zoro one shots etc..."

Go look up on Twitter or any place other than this forum, no one is even comparing them to zoro

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
The problem is that people think anti-feats are a valid means of scaling in One Piece when we literally have instances like Blackbeard getting fucked up by Pre TS Luffy and then tanking multiple Quake attacks a few hours later.

Characters like Mihawk and the admirals literally have all the story portrayal and relevance required to be top tiers/Yonko but people can’t process it because Oda hadn’t fleshed out the fucking power system back in Marineford so characters looked weaker.

Who would have thought Izo would have a higher bounty than Doffy after watching Marineford???
I personally think Kaido is the strongest in the verse but I wouldn't be that surprised if it turns out to be Akainu tbh. Defensively Kaido has him beat but offensively, no one in the verse is close to Akainu imo.
Oda is saving the admirals as the SHs final fights for a reason. We have yet to see Kizaru go out and lets not forget the man was casually gna stroll into Wano until Akainu stopped him.

How the fuck the world structure makes sense then? why doesn't the Marines just take them all out? why do they let them fuck around then?
I think people forget that when marines fight WB the had the home court advantage and out number him by a lot also.
They had everything set up to fight vs him and his crew allies and it was still hell of fight with a old man .

Like marines going into a yonko space would be very differnt like Kaido might just drop island on there forces lol.

What a shame . Just one coc coating puch is enought to beat two garbage . But big mom still using hera and prometheus. Problem is not awakened devil fruit power . Problem is that how dont bigmom use advanced coc coating . Oda ruined all foghts in the arc . Even one fight is not impressive and good
I'm not going to defend Oda not showcasing linlin using ACoC, because literally all it would take is 1 panel

but I can understand why linlin doesn't spam it like kaido. She's ass in hand to hand combat. She is slow and her punches and slashes are easy to dodge.

Spamming explosions like she did in 1038 is probably more effective than using ACoC. But people have ACoC on such a high pedestal that it doesn't register for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.