Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh...seems like BM recognize Kidd's strength more than Law, even after all internal damage Law dished out. As a Law defender, this stings a bit :crocusuh:

Bro you literally just wrote a whole paragraph about how "no one gives a fuck about sanji" and you're so close minded that you actually think sanji fans are a majority on this forum

And didn't you open a whole thread to trash on sanji's speed?
Sanji fans aren't majority they are just extremely vocal and want to stick their nose everywhere.

I wrote that thread because I kept seeing 'Sanji blitzes zoro' everywhere from every vocal sanjitard on this forum, and it was about time I showed the the truth.

It only proves my point, sanji fans keep seeking attention, keeping saying stupid absurd retarded shit like "Sanji blitzes zoro" in the attempt to keep sanji relevant.

Ok I agree with that actually. He has law and kidd like in the middle to late 20s which doesnt make sense.

Luffy in my opinion is 11
Zoro should be 12
Law should be 13
King should he 14
Kidd and sanji should be 15 (or sanji can be a bit lower than kidd). Just have them close because their fighting styles are polar opposites and I legit dont know who would win 1v1
Lanjino has no way of putting Kidd down while Kidd has many ways to put Lanjino down. Lanjino is nowhere near R5-tier, that's it.

Linlin has been hit:
  • Powerful Lightning moves from Zeus when Nami used him.
  • Jinbei finisher move
  • Law and Kid normal moves
  • sNs attacks on rooftop offscreen
  • ZOAN Queen's branchio attack
without taking any real damage!

This shows how OP Law and Kid awakening are.
Their awakening make then much stronger in AP, DC and AoE.
Way stronger than elementary moves like lightning or fire or even normal internal attacks.

Kaido would be almost KOed or way weakened if hit by Kidd and law now
In fact, current SN trio will upper-mid diff kaido 3v1 if SN duo extreme diffed BM and Luffy extreme diffing weakened Kaido

It's crazy how Sanji's Ifrit Jambe is in the same level of DF Awakening and Adv.CoC so easily

Beef Burst -> Ifrit Moutton Shot

Which means it isn't even a high tier attack, its a low tier attack that sent Queen to the moon

How far will Sanji's ceilling go?

Yep Big Mom legit just act like a punching bag the entire onscreen fight. Why couldnt Oda have at least shown her dominating Kidd and Law like she supposedly did offscreen.

She did not come off as impressive at all this fight
I really think he did not want to waste panel time with her doing moves .
We see her KO them and that should show she was doing stuff and then they get back up .
Then we see them attack her etc etc , what make it worst is we see what BM can do from other fights but everything off screen with her this fight .

It was never about AP alone. You could still make the argument Zoro has better AP (although I'd say Law might be more effective against Kaido/BM).
well i know and i didn't mean that , i merely meant they showed this chapter that they are above Zoro, when it comes to attack power.
sure Zoro didn't show an attack that affect a whole island.

Status
Not open for further replies.