Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other series people wank off hax abilities but are quick to discredit the awakening of a top tier hax Devil Fruit, in raw power and durability of course Big Mom destroys Law and Kidd but a battle isn't purely decided by that. Oda is clearly showing that having top tier Haki can be countered by having a top tier Devil Fruit with mid-tier Haki. We'll see what happens. I just think we need to see Big Mom's awakening.

Law: Attack is set up to be a character-defining moment based on the description of how it affects mainland Wano.

Big Mom: Gives a desperate last cry about who she is and how important she is, last time she did it was when she took a year of her life to power up.

Kid: Pulls out what is described as a "Trump Card" and attacks Big Mom with a move that we've literally never seen from him before. Something that's bound to be another character-defining moment.

Results of which is enough for Law to say "Your era ends here!"

Providers hype us about the panels for this fight and constantly hint that the chapter is about Big Mom's defeat.
(One of the hints was a song that literally said "Adios Mama!")

Some might find it disappointing that the fight ended a bit quickly and that we didn't see too much of it, but what is described in the spoiler summary is a bit too fitting of an ending for it to keep going. If Big Mom does somehow get up I'm not sure what Kid and Law can do to follow up on what they did in this chapter without recycling anything.
This.

Because kaido is more durable than bigmom. That explains why when on the roof she opted to warn kaido of zoros attack
i agree kaido is more duarble than bigmom but not in his dragon form. That is why she warned kaido because kaido in his dragon form is nothing but a punching bag. She knew that. Also just because you can't see the attacks clearly doesn't mean kaido is more durable than bigmom. Bigmom gets all of her internals injuries from the shock wave that law produced. Time and time again we got like no matter how strong their outer body is ,the internal organs are still like weak spot. look at what kaido took. No attack kaido took will be like what bigmom took from law. Remind you again the shockwave came from inside her not like what killer did with kaido attack.

It was never about AP alone. You could still make the argument Zoro has better AP (although I'd say Law might be more effective against Kaido/BM).
well i know and i didn't mean that , i merely meant they showed this chapter that they are above Zoro, when it comes to attack power.
sure Zoro didn't show an attack that affect a whole island.

2 awakened attacks caused linlin to sacrifice 1 year of her life
2 more attacks broke linlin's bones
and their final 2 attacks KO'd her

How is ACoC in of itself as strong as some of you make it out to be when kaido was just eating those attacks from 1010 luffy and yamato?
Kidd and Law have very powerful fruits... especially with awakening.

That’s blatantly obvious in One Piece, and what I’ve been saying all this time
30 broken bones Ashura was not weaker than a fresh one. This a shounen focused on surpassing limits, and being near death actually an AP boost :madmonk:

I mean it sort given if you read enough shonen and not even battle shonen alone but sports , adventure etc etc etc
Hell this not even a manga or comic thing lol .

Let's stop the bullshit. Every single person kaido respected in terms of being able to damage him has advanced coc. Shanks, rodger, whitebeard, oden, xebec.
Mate, there are DEGREES of it. It's not binary. Just saying "X has ACoC" doesn't mean anything.

He made it clear that only the select few strongest can use it
Nope. Never happened. If you want to convince yourself go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.