• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why.

1. Luffy is still the strongest

2. Zoro is still right next to luffy

3. Law is still above kidd

4. It's still a toss up between sanji and kidd.
I agree with this

Rooftop Captains > Rooftop Subordinates.
Why do you guys treat this idea as some indisputable constant? Luffy's crew is a cut above the rest anyway--Zoro is far superior to any of the other Supernova no. 2's regardless, so why treat him as such? Hell, even Sanji would be like the 5th- or at worst the 6th-strongest supernova.

Zoro outperformed Kid and Law on the rooftop. Hardly anyone would deny that. Then he got the same power-up that Luffy is currently using to box with Kaido.

You guys always repeat the same idea about Kid and Law's portrayal in relation to Luffy but you fail to recognize the kind of portrayal that Zoro receives.

I would agree with Law being ~ to Zoro right now but I just can't say the same for Kid. Law & Kid "always" being above Zoro holds no weight other than by pure association of being Luffy's "rivals"

Everyone is so hell-bent on this idea that rivalry is the only type of portrayal that counts and the only one that holds any water when it comes to depicting characters in a similar light.

Lol

No!

Linlin used advanced coc once! she has poor control! she barely uses haki!

Katakuri is a skilled haki warrior with awakening!! no other commander or yonko has awakening!

what does Linlin have? durability? lol she lost in 15 minutes.
:milaugh: Stop coping

Kata admits inferiority to BM
She's the captain

You are trying hard

BM > kata isn't upt for debate

Post Admirals feat above BM?
*Fuji with doffy didn't KO Law , Law survived and escaped while BM temporarily beat a much stronger Kidd and law by healed tp a point their crewmates start begging her
*Logia Admirals needed cheapshots to handle YCs at MF while BM trashed Queen, Capone, Judge who are all YC level (Queen being ~< Marco even)
*Akainu couldn't overpower Jinbei and Marco while nerfed BM choked Marco easily and skinny BM sent jinbei flying.
*BM tanking OP attacks while Akainu was out, canr fight WB against after 1 enraged Move
* BM matched kaido for 3 days while Admirals can only match a weekend yonko for sometime

BM matching Kaido for 3 days and having adcoc puts her > any Admiral
Nothing will change that

Status
Not open for further replies.