Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well sure King fire-on is beastly but we are talking about peoply who can easily force him of his fire-on mode , it will not help him anyway against those people .
Sanji has top speed and top observation King will have to use his speed mode anyway like he did against Zoro , Zoro wasn't able to do anything against fire-on mode like he stated it himself. and i am pretty sure his fire-on cannot be maintained for ever so would have to finish the fight by using his speed mode.
Sanji doesn't have hard time dodging laser like attacks he demonstrated that against Queen
while Zoro has hard time against King like laser attacks, so basically King will have to use his speed if he wants to land an attack on Sanji anyway.
I suppose if King actually went in for a kill, yeah. I was thinking that he would hypothetically just sit there in flame mode and hit them while they try to attack him

But Zoro lost to BM’s little brother who as we know can’t do damage to her worth a single day of her lifespan
Dude Kaido calls Big Mom an "Invalid" he doesn't even include her with Kozuki Oden and Kaido wasn't even able to beat Zoro fair and square, it took maximum power of Kaido and Big Mom to nerf Zoro for Kaido to win with a scar.

Has Big Mom been able to even give Kaido a paper cut in her entire life??
Scarring Kaido gives you a place in Kaidos top 5.

And Current Zoro hits way harder.

I know you know all that but you are just a bad troll

Big Mom reinforcing her body to clash with WCI G4 Luffy:

Her arm rattles after the clash.

Base Kaido after eating a thousand semi-Kong Guns:

/SPOILER]

Kid and Law have no business being compared to Luffy or Zoro. The agenda isn't working.
Oda doesn't always draw haki on panel. That doesn't mean haki is not being used. Case in point when Zoro poked king with his sword, king blasted himself Zoro got shafted but didn't die because in his own word he used haki, there was no panel of him coating himself in armament haki at all.
Apoo also used haki during his fight against cp9 memembers . He said it himself. Oda didn't show in the panel though did he ?. Big mom has been using haki, oda is just not drawing them

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
papet cuts can scar you if it land on a right position.

Zoro didn't do any damage to kaidou that close what Oden did 20 years ago. Look at Oden's scar compare to your Zoro's little scar. It's very clear's that your mental gymsnastic can't help this.
Paper cuts can scar you and me but not Kaido. Sure, Zoro didn't damage Kaido as much as Oden. We gotta remember that 3 potential YC3 level characters with a veteran level character couldn't open an old scar of Kaido while Zoro alone left a scar on him with 30 broken bones.

Kaido acknowledged his attack as something that'll remain with him. Kaido was literally shivering and bleeding just from blocking attacks after Asura. There is no need to downgrade it for argument's sake.

NO ADVCOC : aka this 3 are JOKE :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Luffy&Zoro new ruler of the universe.

Law attack sound cool

Kidd a canon........come on

Kaido is build different only an handfull can challenge him and win against him (guy with strong advcoc) and Le Mom aint that :milaugh:
But she lost to Zoros cheer leaders who both know they are nothing compared to Zoro
This is why zoro's fans are the laughing stock of the one piece fandom

Zoro did did not defeat killer it was mutual knock out Zoro lost his consciousness after his fight with killer Killer was mentally fucked, physically drained, didn't have his punishers with him. Still managed to knock Zoro out. Zoro>= killer
Bruh, did Sanji and Queen mutually knock each other out? Zoro and King?

I'm just looking at poor excuses right now. Killer being mentally fucked and physically drained is a weak cop-out.

I'll give you the missing punishers--Zoro was missing a sword fyi.

And even if everything you said was valid (it's not), Zoro still got significantly stronger than he was at that point, while Killer at best became slightly more competent

I suppose if King actually went in for a kill, yeah. I was thinking that he would hypothetically just sit there in flame mode and hit them while they try to attack him
i doubt he can sit all the time in flame mode if he does it doesn't matter who attacks him those powers always comes with a drawback, otherwise it doesn't matter who attacks him.

Status
Not open for further replies.