Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What, Kidd folds Dressrosa G4 Luffy. His metal attacks and wrestling moves overwhelm this G4 Luffy and he eats all of G4 moves for breakfast.

Sounds like it was both, but I do agree that it was their combo attacks that overall broke her bones.
How is kidd folding dressrosa luffy when his power is predicated on the amount of metal that is at his disposal? Dressrosa has even less metal than wano so exactly what is he going to do to dressrosa luffy?

Depends on which bones were broken
Lol what????
Post automatically merged:

He doesn't need it. Kid factually tanked multiple blows from BM and Kaido he is above Luffy even without metal.
Show me one panel of no metal kidd taking a named attack with advanced coc. I will wait.

And show me one offensive move no metal kidd has that is high tier I will wait

How is kidd folding dressrosa luffy when his power is predicated on the amount of metal that is at his disposal? Dressrosa has even less metal than wano so exactly what is he going to do to dressrosa luffy?
Kidd takes all the metal from Dressrosa buildings and bulldozes G4 Luffy with overwhelming force.

Kidd who has been tanking BM’s attacks will get tickled by those G4 attacks. Reminder that two hakiless hits from BM KOd a YC2.

Kidd takes all the metal from Dressrosa buildings and bulldozes G4 Luffy with overwhelming force.

Kidd who has been tanking BM’s attacks will get tickled by those G4 attacks. Reminder that two hakiless hits from BM KOd a YC2.
It's been established that wano has more reserves of metal since they have been manufacturing weapons. So no. His AP will be considerably less since he will have less reserves of metal

Status
Not open for further replies.