Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
Idk whats going on and idk if I will be online later. Wont have internet. But if its still bout Muugen. I think he is townier rather than scummier just based on the unbiased interactions I had with him and how he tried to farm interactions in his massquota posts. Aligns a bit with his town meta.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
i didnt read all the information today so wont talk about that

from yesterday ultra did something i would not do in multiballs. be super towny

i've played so many multiballs and i've purposely acted scummy in all of them so the other faction doesnt shoot me, but just towny enough to not be the primary lynch

ultra went hard on the towny scale. not only is he a member of the council, but also a vocal one and id go ahead and say he carried most of that adam lynch

its not in scum interest to appear this towny, or atleast thats my philosophy of a multiball

tl;dr ultra isnt doing what i'd do in multiball as an active player, so i am giving him a town benefit of doubt
This is a pretty poor read. Judging Ultra from what you would do makes little sense, because you and Ultra share very little in terms of personality traits and even less when it comes to "play style". And to go beyond this, your respective reputations are different, too. You being scummy isn't a big deal for your own position, because people tend to think you're scummy (rightly or wrongly), which is why you often end up mislynched. In other words, you being scummy isn't "Usopp is Scum", but rather "Usopp is just being like Usopp". Therefore, your philosophy makes some sense, though I dare say, it's awfully selfish. And somewhat hypocritical, given that you've chastised me in the past for "filtering down my Town play" to support my Scum play.

To get back on point, the above is not true for Ultra. If Ultra is not particularly Townie, then people will tend to look twice at him, and his scummy behaviour will be given far less slack than yours would.

Dismissing the information available here isn't really good enough, either. You've told me that you've read a chunk of today, so you should be aware of what elements of the Day I'm getting at, and I expect some kind of position from you here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I'm not on board with a policy lynch Day 2, come on now. All this activity and the lynch is decided on policy? Nah, that's garbage.
yep. policy
because we should of done it day 1 but i didnt read most of the day to push it

policy aside, i havent read much nor interacted much with muugen. he has me ignored so most of my posts to him dont get replies. again idgaf really. im tunneling him for policy's case so my vote is locked today. im pretty annoyed actually

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
This is a pretty poor read. Judging Ultra from what you would do makes little sense, because you and Ultra share very little in terms of personality traits and even less when it comes to "play style". And to go beyond this, your respective reputations are different, too. You being scummy isn't a big deal for your own position, because people tend to think you're scummy (rightly or wrongly), which is why you often end up mislynched. In other words, you being scummy isn't "Usopp is Scum", but rather "Usopp is just being like Usopp". Therefore, your philosophy makes some sense, though I dare say, it's awfully selfish. And somewhat hypocritical, given that you've chastised me in the past for "filtering down my Town play" to support my Scum play.

To get back on point, the above is not true for Ultra. If Ultra is not particularly Townie, then people will tend to look twice at him, and his scummy behaviour will be given far less slack than yours would.

Dismissing the information available here isn't really good enough, either. You've told me that you've read a chunk of today, so you should be aware of what elements of the Day I'm getting at, and I expect some kind of position from you here.
i havent read any of ultra's stuff today. i am purely based on day 1
if his play changed today i'll let u know what i feel about it when i get there

Ratchet

β€Ž
that scum isnt immune to losing coin
or scum has extra ways to gain
I haven't suggested either?
you are working under the assumption that muugen makes town and scum lose coins at the same rate
No I'm not. Hold on a second, was I not pretty clear when I said that I didn't like that Muugen was doing it? I simply pointed out that Town lose by the individual, and scum lose by the whole.
1. there are more townies in game, so town is losing more coins 100%
2. scum could possibly have abilities to give them coins. read the OP. it says there might be other ways to gain coin and its possible mafia has that
3. scum roles might be immune to losing coins, or start with more coins?
4. muugen is voting players that are also widely town read, like drago yesterday as an example. thats no bueno
Town, cumulatively lose more, yes. But with the lack of pooling resources, the extent is single townies not being able to get an item, whereas it stops scum from getting them via pooling resources. Item shops and the like usually favour scum for this reason, anyway.

You're more than welcome to hold it against Muugen, it is indeed not a point in his favour. And frankly, my "defence" only goes as far as to say that I don't think his play makes any sense if he's Adam's scum buddy.

lind

it should be self explanatory that adam and muu had smth going with their claim especially when ppl take 1 minute to read the first few sentences of the maki role

theres no way in hell its coincidence

the thing about muu acting too scummy to be scum and oh but bussing wouldve been so much better, doesnt fly here. sometimes double down is smth ppl do too

im tired

i agree on the timid part, but mango also hard open scums as mafia. he goes on and beyond on the realm of too scummy to be scum.
he tunneled TAC really hard yesterday as well and was wrong, and now hes wrong on lind too. there is a fine line between townie mango being wrong and just open scumming. i remember townie mango would atleast apologize for stuff, but what i saw yesterday was he laughed at TAC's dead body right after shooting it and doubled down on his reasoning instead of properly apologizing like town mango does. starting to get some scummy vibes

ultra was one of the strongest adam pushers. i dont think hes aligned with adam at all, and hardly think hes on the enemy faction to adam as he just puts a big target on his back with that hard adam push. looks more towny to me. he plays good as both alignment, but its a multiball game. if he acts too towny he will get shot, which is not something u can afford as mafia hence why im leaning hard town on him, but obviously not lock. i hope you arent locking naomi/mango town either

i think juliet is town after her comments today, but naomi's overly focus on juliet might read as pocketing her. naomi never seemed to take a hard stance on anything from what ive seen so far. just come every once in awhile and replies to 4-5 players at the same time or include some gifs and leaves. most of her reads arent original either, minus the early strong juliet town read which can easily be done by tmi to pocket her

I dont think theres some tactic at play here to pocket juliet who may as well have been on her way out of the door last dp.

tac was only confirmed town when he died before he did , he was very much in consideration for a lynch . you say he's wrong on lind too with a strong sense of assurity , without a flip that's a bit concerning. one thing you are right about tho perhaps I should stop assuming he wouldn't be so open and bold as scum . he might well be counting on that .

also dont do gifs
thats my thing or you might end up dead
that goes for rej too.

Ratchet

β€Ž
yep. policy
because we should of done it day 1 but i didnt read most of the day to push it

policy aside, i havent read much nor interacted much with muugen. he has me ignored so most of my posts to him dont get replies. again idgaf really. im tunneling him for policy's case so my vote is locked today. im pretty annoyed actually
I think this is a pretty terrible position to hold. Take the emotion away from it Ekko, you know this.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
lind

it should be self explanatory that adam and muu had smth going with their claim especially when ppl take 1 minute to read the first few sentences of the maki role

theres no way in hell its coincidence

the thing about muu acting too scummy to be scum and oh but bussing wouldve been so much better, doesnt fly here. sometimes double down is smth ppl do too

im tired
Well, I can accept this. I've already given plenty of my views here on Muugen I feel like the only thing that will solve this for us is knowing his role for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.