Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Euh no, your pic clearly showed that Law had a big advantage against Hawkins, that he wasn’t even tagged by him, that he took out his 5 goons, and he managed to take a hit on him out speeding him

my panel show that Hawking could react to law:
Law is next to Hawking minion and in an instant is next to hawking where both clash with their blades (so hawkign can keep with Law speed).

Soru Soru Fruit is absolutely disgustingly busted right after Ope Open fruit. That shit can do almost EVERYTHING.

Broken bones? No problem, heal.

Make yourself stronger? Take a few years off your life, no big deal.

If Oda allowed BM to use both ACoC and her full DF powers she would be fucking unstoppable. That is why he had to legitimately nerf her with CIS and PIS. :sighting:
That's why he had to restrain her from spamming adcoc or koka.
Also make her dumb while fighting.

BM 1v1 can't be beaten except by Kaido?
She can heal herself, make herself stronger, cyreat homies from anything etc..

She's broken
1v1, fresh Kaido and BM are unbeatable except against Imu , Eos Teacg and Imu

Come on man... not you additionally. Law literaly confirms, several people accepted their L... now some of you start to split the beans, coby even tries to argue she didnt "fall" or slipped on a banana, so he dont accept. Dont ruin the fun game here...
I do not accept today I lost....I may accept tomorrow:myman:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If big mom win = Law and Kid trash
If Kid and Law win = Big mom trash, weakest top tier etc.

So sad that majority of community are still believing Luffy and Co are some amature pirates who are still no match for top tier after a fking chapter 1000++
When are they gonna be strong according to you guys? In another 500 chapters?? Lmfaoo
According to some Kidd and Law are still weaker than Doflamingo :myman:

i think the sn questioning that is just hype. and even then they werent questioning whether they could damage the yonkou, they were questioning whether they can do enough significant damage.

yep. he still might get a second round though, who knows...

kidd and law didnt go toe to toe with big mom as well, its a 2v1 and with a lot of plot. luffy truly ascended to yonkou status when he can force kaidou in a 1v1 to this extent and that required that pu.
yeah you're right , it's just me because i thought big mom was going to betray kaido and the all sn would team up to beat kaido with luffy doing the most of the work

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
No, Kaido is indeed on a completely different tier from Linlin. Linlin is below even the likes of Kozuki Oden:
I don't think Oden was really stronger than Current Kaido, probably capable to give him mid-high difficulty, but I would be shook if Meme wasn't capable to attain the same. 🤔

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
While I see your point, I think there is at least a solid ground to be made here to accept that Law's damaging Meme's internal organs made it easier for Kidd to break her bones via blunt force, which ordinarily wouldn't have been possible. After all, any damage to internal organs will always directly affect the stability of your health, especially in a high-risk situation like this fight.

Then again, I see this fight as a combo of Law's internal damages + Kidd's external damages, anyway, so if you think differently, that is also understandable.
They have been vastly complementary to each other

I think individually they nowhere stand close to yonko level at all

Status
Not open for further replies.