Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[
QUOTE="Shisui, post: 2426141, member: 4246"]Stop lying, the novel never said anything about Primebeard. Ace met a sick old WB. Tf does he know about Primebeard.
How is anyone spose to take you seriously when you spew trash takes like Base Luffy > Primebeard :pepeke:[/QUOTE]
Stop lying, the novel never said anything about Primebeard. Ace met a sick old WB. Tf does he know about Primebeard.
How is anyone spose to take you seriously when you spew trash takes like Base Luffy > Primebeard :pepeke:
the novel says it very clearly you can go check it out.
base luffy > primebeard unless kaido still has an overpowered awakened form in store which i personally believe

you forget that gura gura has no effect on luffy

Hiryuu Kaen was also crazy powerful:

And this is before Zoro unlocked Haoshoku coating.

I expect Law's finisher to be > Rooftop Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen, but I doubt it'll be comparable to King of Hell Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen.
:seriously:
Hyu keen didnf even shake the island or the rooftop
It didn't travel miles further then
It only covered half of rooftop

Law has shown more range and DC feat than CoC clash which shakes the island
It covered freaking Wano which much bigger than Onigashima

Stop.. Zoro will need black blade to replicate Law and WB DC feats

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Per kaidos words
If you can use adv COC youre Low top tier
( roger , WB , Xebec , shanks , Luffy , zoro , Yamato , Oden ) confirmed users

But awakening depends on how devastating your df is
( doffy , kat , admirals , kidd , law , prison guards )
Adcoc > Awakening for now. Those prison guards awakening wasn't all that if I am being honest

Look Page 1 was more a treat for Mom than the 2 SN with their awakening. If that aint comical and I dont know guys take all the hype you want still a comical fight:josad:
@Cinera @comrade the big mom that we saw vs Kidd&Law would lose to Zoro but dont tell this to @Monkey D Theories which switch side each time their is an hype panel. From advcoc is super power to df awakening is much more stronger :milaugh:
linlin wasn't nerfed, Oda is just lazy. Accept it and move on.

Oda didn't want to take the time to show how kid and law dealt with ACoC, so he just had them deal with it off-screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.