Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I haven't read anything today and Underworld's claim looks misleading. I saw it was announced in the council she makes herself immune from a target. Why did she make herself immune when it didn't seem she was likely to be targeted on day 1, who did she target, and why did she target this person.

@Underworld Broker
I don't know if you saw UB's reply to this but she claimed that she targeted Arondight and he even confirmed it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
The day phase was 48 hours, our actions started flying off much before EoD. I wanted a mechanical confirmation of Muugen's role, if it was possible, because that would immediately give us more free space to focus on other matters for the rest of the day.

Framing is a possibility, but that doesn't mean we should act on the assumption that it will be done. To distrust a mechanical info on the assumption that it could be tampered with shouldn't brush us off from using it was my opinion.
I'm not saying your intentions was bad, it was just how I saw the situation different to yours that I found the way that you wanted to get the MUUGEN case solved strange.

I very much agreed with you on the matter that the MUUGEN discussion was simply unhealthy the way it was conducted, and I am also aware that I also was part of that.
So again, the part I took issue with was how you decided to present your defense of MUUGEN - not the sentiment itself.

This is why I didn't really talk to gram or anything, because it was solely our views not aligning.
A framing ability on Muugen could have been employed. It was after you and Al kept replying to me that an invest could be framed that I extended the mechanical confirmation of Muugen to a vig shot. As mentioned above, I wanted Muugen resolved quickly because he was taking a lot of discussion up in the day phase. A vig shot was an extension of this thought.

I also assume that in the case Muugen was being framed, his flip, IF town, would reveal these players to some degree.
So I will admit at the time being I did not really think of a vig shot as an investigation before it was pointed out.
Drago even mentioned that my logic would work in a standard role madness, but this being a super role madness my logic might've fallen flat.

So IF you are in fact town and this is all based on a huge misunderstanding then I'll lay down flat.

I'll just say though that it was more of how you reacted to this whole thing that made me think that you might not have town's best interest in mind. So again, it wasn't about the sentiment, but how it was presented. I am pretty sure I was clear on that part as well
I insisted on shooting him because I wanted his slot resolved quickly. As a teammate of Muugen's having his slot resolved and helping town divert their attention elsewhere doesn't make sense. Don't you think?

I could have gone along with the lynch initiative to make sure the day phase is wasted more on Muugen. Either way, thanks for the clarification.
Ok so again, my reaction initially was about how it was presented and not the sentiment - I know I sound like a broken record here but this is really what it boiled down to.

I think very highly of you as a player, and I respect your ability as a player, which is why I don't really have the luxury to give you that much doubt. In the past you've always fooled me completely when you rolled mafia, so I want to be extra cautious with you.
You're always good at swaying me..

And I agreed with the point that the Muugen discussion was unhealthy and I also wanted to move away from it and potentially go back to it when EoD was closing in - if we figured there were no better alternatives.
I actually mentioned that I have something on Zem before the Muugen super kill attempt on her. Only after he came out with it did I feel the need to come out as well.

She now claims Indie Cell who would have been notified if she was super killed because it role-crushes her for 2 cycles apparently. So IF she is telling the truth, then she was protected, but apparently Muugen also super killed her.

So what we can do is resole Muugen. Because if he indeed does flip town, we know Zem is lying.
See this is what I'm talking about though, you mentioned that you had info on Zem, but why you know that Zem tanked a superkill seems quite dubious at best.

I just think the fact that you didn't want to disclose she tanked a superkill before MUUGEN allegedly shot at her was a very interesting play.
So I don't know if you're trying to hide in the open or if the fact that Muu allegedly shot a SK was just a coincidence of cosmical scale or what, but it's very interesting to say the very least.

But yeah, it boils down to a MUU flip.

I think if Muu flips town there's a chance I might be dead wrong about you. But if Muu flips scum then I am holding you quite high on the sus list.

I might spare you from the ITA Superkill when I win it..
Might just shoot Muu and get it over wtih

Right on what? Your town read was clearly not, and your scum read on me isn't either. I'm not going to hold that against you here, I am just not sure how you linked two distinct things.
I think I explained it, your push for Beky was too insistent to just let me go when I gave a TR for him.
The thought it is unusual for a townie to do that came to me after Eod when I read the lynch and noticed you could.push for Beky knowing he will not die at that lynch.

The possibility for me to be wrong exists, and the day is long enough to check things, however y read is strong eenough and i wanted to express it.

I think I explained it, your push for Beky was too insistent to just let me go when I gave a TR for him.
The thought it is unusual for a townie to do that came to me after Eod when I read the lynch and noticed you could.push for Beky knowing he will not die at that lynch.

The possibility for me to be wrong exists, and the day is long enough to check things, however y read is strong eenough and i wanted to express it.
Dont agree with the conclusion, but I like the fact this read exists

Status
Not open for further replies.