Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Revolutionaries just popped up there out of nowhere, and got negged.

Oda didn't even bothered showing Ryokugyu, its lik absolutely nothing happened to him. I could even argue Fujitora did all the job cuz Ruokugyu wasn't in the mood to fight (might explain why Oda didn't show him afterwards?)

Its clear as day that Fuji and GB didn't wanted to fight each other at that moment, to the point GB mentions that they shouldnt destroy the meeting, even less when it happens at Mariejois whichs so important for the WG to keep safe, not to destroy

Do remember what I said you in past?
Law new feats make the one of DR looking like trash and see?
Dude perform one of the most insane feats, showing us new awakened attack, that shit was insane...
:steef::steef:
Awakened Shockwille>Countershock
Awakened Puncture Ville>Injection shot

So far left is a new awakened version for Gammaknife, imagine how broken and op it would be....
:steef::steef::steef:
I doubted Oda for a min like a dumbass, not gonna lie
:suresure:
I’m praying Meme Yonko status enough for one Last hurrah. The fight hasn’t got much focus. She did just get healing hax.

We need that GK/MES equivalent, remember at the cost of a bit of his life. Law can make another massive room. It can be a combo finisher alone with whatever kid adds. Wishful thinking at moment tho lol. though the new feats satisfying enough.
Someone stop this man he's eating too well
it’s gonna be a hell of a week

Blackbeard with a bounty of 0 destroyed Ace with a bounty of 500M

Don't pretend like you don't know that bounties don't represent power levels.

Am i the one creating imaginary battles or are you guys ?

Morley injured Fujitora based on which panel?
And Blackbeards current bounty? Over 2 billion. The 0 bounty was because he was an unknown. The revolutionaries would have their bounties boosted by being famous underlings of Dragon.

What did Marco say about 1 billion berry bounties. Its a benchmark of strength.

And please tell. If I'm wrong how is Sabo matching Katakuri who has mastery of his fruit and awakening, advanced COO and

Status
Not open for further replies.