Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom dies to a no coc dragon blaze.
She's far below kaido clearly
Nope Laws attack>>>>Asura> Dragon blaze DC literally 2 tiers apart.

Zwanks finally dead. Meme tanks any of Zoro non ACOC Zoro attacks in spades. Hell even his ACoCs in all honesty, none of that trash comparable to Law. She doesn’t need to have Kaido durability to “endure” Zoro attacks. On top of mid battle healing capabilities. Rooftop Zoro gets mid diff
:suresure::suresure:
:myman:

after 1001 I have NO IDEA why should ANY ONE favor Kaido over Shanks

Kaido is about to lose to a mini-Shanks in few chapters
:josad:the strongest guy isn't PK or WS
Legit

:suresure: stop being delusional

Wano killed your headcanons "Shanks guards raftel" "Shanks went to raftel"
"Shanks beat Kaido"
"Shanks has higher bounty"

Im not gonna lie I wanted a bit more Cqc feats for Both. But the feats are great no denying at this point!!! Meme a Yonko, second most durable top tier after all.
Yea totally, never imagined a Yonko fight be mostly off panel. That really hurt her smh
Sadly that seems to be the case. But Yonko nation can dream until it’s completely confirmed
:josad:

All these years of asura wank!!! An I told y’all Law would still show something superior. I just didn’t know it’s be massively stronger
:lulz::lulz:
:luffydab:
Where at @Rivaille ?? Remember when the clown kept saying

Law/Kids awakening 1 move? Not a mode with a completely different set of abilities. Extremely more powerful then base Like already establish in canon smh. Fanboy was Literally claiming it was a single attack yall lls....

Or these clowns
@Aknolagon @CbShadow @Cinera @Gol D. Roger @ShishioIsBack
Wasnt Law/Kid not nerfed on rooftop??? What happened to there awakening just “WaSnT uSeFuL oN tHe RoOfTOp” ?? B list attacks Like Dragon blaze/asura, are ass to Laws awakening. Seems extremely relevant now, what’s y’all thoughts?
Cool but Law was the one speechless in front of Asura :cheers: The same Law knew about his awakening still was speechless in front of Asura. The same law coundt understand how in the world can Zoro continues after Hakkai but hey impressive feat better for Zoro potray overall, nice that there is an other swordsman from this generation that aint that far from Zoro:myman:

Well yes. You were the one saying they were nerfed YC1s.

So I just hit back with my own joke.

But go right ahead. We both know the only reason the WG didn't invade wano and take over their seastone is because Kaido and his crew can handle 3 admirals. There is literally no other reason why they can't.
Also because kaido is a WG simp and all of this is set up for them and was part of their plan since the beginning. Kaido is a good boy who just wants to get back to making weapons for the government

Kid already got FUCKED by Shanks once ...
Big Mom need to do that before comparing herself to RED GOD

BM did. Many times. Kidd even blacked out. Law was always there to save him. But not surprising from the reading comprehension of someone who reads Shanks Piece. Who thinks characters except their cringe “Red God” cant grow stronger :kobeha:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:Have you been hit in the head? Law's entire existence was based on beating this dude, but he's going to "fodderize" him.

He's not some irrelevant character like King and Queen. He's one of the main villains of One Piece.
I have been hit by your bullshit, that's correct. Thus, I'm here to debunk everything you're throwing at me.

Well, guess what, after defeating Doflamingo, his entire goal changed and he directly aimed fighting the Yonko; a good deal stronger than Doflamingo. Also, Law is pulling country level attacks, yet I'm the one being hit on his head when saying Doflamingo's town levelled awakening gets mid diffed, sure.

Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Moria and Katakuri were one of the main villains; can I say how Crocodile is low top tier in fact? Or Enel? Or Katakuri? Unlike Doflamingo, Katakuri has a good reason reappearing again, stronger than ever, especially if he replaces Big Mom as the next captain.
You have no facts and thus, you throw random googoo around you, without realising how baseless and ridiculous it seem.

honestly dude

there is a time and place to give up

when you see some brats are beating Big Mom and Kaido

that's you Q
You're the one who needs to give uo

"Brats" silly argument when you realise these brats are the one meant to be the new Kings
And it is shonen

Shanks is about to be offscreened. Pray it doesn't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.