Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which panel? I am using the dam bull punk dio compare to this....firstwell there are 2 direction in which Kidd is applying pressure so double so much pressure than a bull that charge into Mom. Punk Gibson that Kidd used againt Mom aint even working on Apoo.

The only time Kidd used a better moved than punk vice is when he apply magnetism to Mom which was 1 panel were Mom pull all the metal around.

Second Punk Vice size are way bigger than punk dio the bull (so there is more metal equal to more weight equal to more pressure).

I am not biased this is the fuking manga that is showing that.

Look the Bull he aint even bigger than Mom....:

There is a huge difference :josad:
No matter how much you argue, Oda's intent is
clear: Punk Corna Dio is much more destructive than Punk Vise.
To the point that it broke Linlin's bones or contribued in it.

Linlin has trash stamina, trash endurance and no awakening!

Goes down within 15 minutes. Queen of 15 mins! No Haki, no COO, no COA, no COC. She lacks haki and df mastery and sKiLLz.

Chad Sakazuki can fight another top tier for 10 days while Linlin with her diabetes and obesity issues cant last 15 minutes.

:jackaugh:
If forgot to add that BM is slow. :handsup:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
SANJI MID DIFF KID AND HIGH DIFF LAW

KID BEATS ZORO EXTREME DIFF (DEVIL FRUIT HAX TAKE AWAY HIS SWORDS WE SAW HOW EASY IT WAS WITH KING TO TAKE)

LAW MID DIFF ZORO ( ZORO CUT HORN ONIGASHIMA LAW BLOW IT UP)

:finally:

based on his last appearance in the reverie arc , we don't know how much stronger he is now

eos bb ~ prime wb
Prime BB negg diff prime WB

yami yami is the strongest DF repertory in history confirmed

now imagine Yami yami awakening a mere quake is not comparable with a black hole

it piercing an hole not slashing tot he length 2 totally different scene ....to pierce something you require less force than cut in all length something. Based physics.:cheers:
Zoro only showed somes Mountain Level slashes, like Mihawk.

Luffy Cannon ball sended Cracker through cross a island Whole cake who is huge.

Law stended his sword through Onigashima and Wano country.
Country level feats.

Im not gonna lie I wanted a bit more Cqc feats for Both. But the feats are great no denying at this point!!! Meme a Yonko, second most durable top tier after all.
Yea totally, never imagined a Yonko fight be mostly off panel. That really hurt her smh
Sadly that seems to be the case. But Yonko nation can dream until it’s completely confirmed
:josad:

All these years of asura wank!!! An I told y’all Law would still show something superior. I just didn’t know it’s be massively stronger
:lulz::lulz:
:luffydab:
Where at @Rivaille ?? Remember when the clown kept saying

Law/Kids awakening 1 move? Not a mode with a completely different set of abilities. Extremely more powerful then base Like already establish in canon smh. Fanboy was Literally claiming it was a single attack yall lls....

Or these clowns
@Aknolagon @CbShadow @Cinera @Gol D. Roger @ShishioIsBack
Wasnt Law/Kid not nerfed on rooftop??? What happened to there awakening just “WaSnT uSeFuL oN tHe RoOfTOp” ?? B list attacks Like Dragon blaze/asura, are ass to Laws awakening. Seems extremely relevant now, what’s y’all thoughts?
I mean yeah you are happy because your boy tag teamed with someone else to beat Big Mom, i get it.
But why you act like that attack was above everything ? Bruh big mom just woke up again with all her damages :suresure:

Yes they were useless during Rooftop, where were their awakening when others needed to beat kaido and big mom ? oh yeah "how he can still move like that ?" lmao. Don't talk bad about someone who saved your boy from death :blush:

Let me tell you something, the current law is the same during rooftop. He didn't do anything to Kaido, need to split the 2 yonkou and sneak attacked Big Mom every single time and the worst Oda nerfed af Big Mom to win.
But you can be proud because a W is a W :shocking:

Ask yourself why Oda didn't let Zoro to hurt even one Big Mom, let me tell you why :

Something she never did against law.

I truly hope for you big mom is out next chapter, truly :myman:

Law's attack described by redon

Well, the shock wave that Law creates with his attack runs through the entire sword and ends up coming out of the tip. That is why the impact creates a large hole in the ground of Wanokuni, which is where Law drives the point of his sword.

If instead of pinning it to the floor of Wanokuni, he had pinned it to the floor of the Live Floor where he is fighting Big Mom, the entire island would have been blown up. That is why Law extends the sword until it sticks in a place where the explosion does not affect anyone.
Law, you OP fuck

Proven when he no sold gamma knife. Aw can't do shit to kaido.
Easy Kaido after injection shot “Ur abilities throw me off”. Considering that’s a mid end base attack, u can immediately see This new attack doing more to Kaido then anybody on Wano.

The GK did nothing excuse is over tard. GK clearly affected by Kaido Size, an it’s never established if he hits an organ.

Status
Not open for further replies.