Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Sorry didn't answer the rest of your post. I think Luffy is top obviously, and Kid and Law are his greatest allies. Then Zoro/Killer being the subordinates. I'd say Sanji, if included, is above Killer but below Zoro obviously. I think these 6 men are the people who may fight Im and the Gorosei. And yes I think at some point Zoro will be much closer to Luffy than Kid/Law (for Zoro fans please don't attack me for my opinions lol)

I think Blackbeard/Shanks/Admirals are exclusively strawhat fights, but the WG can be a combination of Supernova and Sanji. Less WG members are probably handled by other Strawhats, weaker Supernova like Bege and SHF members. Revolutionaries seem like they'll fight CP-0 imo.

Idk, just random spitballing don't take what I'm saying too seriously, it's ironically still too early to know how everything plays out lol
Do you think another Skypeia situation is possible where it is a lot of fighting between different teams battle royale style?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Akainu receive a Island or Country level attack? And endure?, nope, because him is a clown.
It was a sarcastic post lmfao.

Don't forget that she went down in 6 hits
Punk Gibson
2x Shock wille
Punk Conra Dio
Law attack this chapter
KId attack this chapter
By Mochi wankers logic : King > BM
Love how everything they used against King came back to bite them in the ass with Meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.