Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spam awakening 10 days who needed for change a island, while Law with recently learned Awakening can damage a Island giagntic as wano with one single attack in less than 10 seconds.
Reading comprehension doesn't exist huh?
We've never seen their awakening just the aftermath.

Big meme and Kaido can't even destroy the Roof with their strongest attacks lmao.

@MonsterKaido I respect Kaido and BM durability (never downplayed them on that) but with this chapter I can makes the argument that admirals didn't use awakening in MF to not destroy it more legit seeing Law having to put his awakened attack energy outside Onigashima :zehaha:
Eh BM mostly also has awakening but she didn't get chance to show imo

Rather she doesn't even use her bigger Attacks or adv coc

Also who knows what logia awakenings can do but law's DF is possibly the most broken DF there is

I was miffed that BM was going to lose to Law and Kidd at first.

But Law’s final attack is satisfying enough. Motherfucking attack that would blow up Onigashima and potentially Wano and BM still standing to challenge Kidd

Durability/endurance/whatever is worthy of Natural born destroyer

That´s not the problem, the problem is generalization. There are reasonable sword swallowers, and there are those that think only what Zoro does is noteworthy, and everything else is subpar.
It´s the most insecure you can get.
Fair point, but that portion of the fandom you mentioned is nowhere near as Zoro haters as far as insecurity goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.