Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy, I'm wanking the piss out of Law since his Awakening.

There are still other factors in a fight. Law isn't washing ANY YC1. He's beating them all at this point but it'll be a high diff at least and i still firmly believe that Marco's hax can stand up to Law's
My boy Law is a beast ! Island level feat albeit its DF related still impressive.

Law would wax all supernova except Zoro and Luffy.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King is 100x more relevant than Mingo.
LOL, no. King is stronger, but Doffy is a far more important character.

Just get it over buddy. We all know BM isn't doing shit too Akainu. She's equal to Fuji at best.
LOL, stop it. If Kidd’s Bull can break her bones, then Gravito will rock her world.

Issho can crush her far better than Kidd ever could.

Coping is to hope Zoro will ever outshine Luffy in a Arc, specially one where Luffy was heavily foreshadowed to be the one defeating Kaido.
At the pace Oda is going your delusion will soon be put where it belongs.

BM durability > King durability with fire

Kidd can mid diff King easy
Complete BS. This is the problem. You and other completely ignore manga fact to push BS to claim this character is stronger than that character.

Kaido is more durable than Big Mom. She hurt herself when she tripped and scraped her knee. King is harder to damage than Kaido. He has a greater defense and durability. Zoro's attacks that damage Kaido we're ineffective against King. He had to obtained ACoC to damage and beat King.

Kid has yet to prove he can hurt King.

Eh BM mostly also has awakening but she didn't get chance to show imo

Rather she doesn't even use her bigger Attacks or adv coc

Also who knows what logia awakenings can do but law's DF is possibly the most broken DF there is
Not even downplaying BM here tbh. Just saying we didn't see any top tier using their full AP output in MF (as I believe WB and Mihawk also didn't)
I'm okay with conceding that BM was nerfed by the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.