Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is irritating, idk if you are being serious at this point
Quite serious. You always seem to have to get at me in every game, always some snit you need to add, and now you sum up basically hours of thread work to a coin flip and when I ask why, you're dismissive and rude. Pretty done with it, to be honest.

So honestly I like ultra contribution a bit more then ratchet. I wasn’t a fan for ultra kinda half outing flower basically. Just looked like scum trying to town cred and something I can see ultra doing. But flower did state before she believed ultra claim and other stuff so I’m lenient on it and reason why I’ll have my vote on ratchet unless flower can give me stuff about it and how confident they are in ultra really.

Quite serious. You always seem to have to get at me in every game, always some snit you need to add, and now you sum up basically hours of thread work to a coin flip and when I ask why, you're dismissive and rude. Pretty done with it, to be honest.
Very irritating responding, I’m sorry you think that way! I guess I’ll be nicer

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So this entire thing was Town vs Indie while Mafias were laughing and picking a side. Anyone who defended Muugen who played like s*** should be looked at because you can't be Town and be like "Yeah, this is Town". Like what the hell?

Never fear!
So you think Lind might not be out of the question then, he was pretty adamant Muu was town

:endthis:

I'm not too sure what to think myself rn, but I think for me at this moment the lynch is between Zem and Arondight.

There are more evidence to support Zem being anti-town here

Tell me what you are thinking Flowa

So honestly I like ultra contribution a bit more then ratchet. I wasn’t a fan for ultra kinda half outing flower basically. Just looked like scum trying to town cred and something I can see ultra doing. But flower did state before she believed ultra claim and other stuff so I’m lenient on it and reason why I’ll have my vote on ratchet unless flower can give me stuff about it and how confident they are in ultra really.
I was just going off what my instincts told me. In the very post I made on Flower I said that if my allegation were to be true, her intentions are still good and at the very least shes not a priority atm.

So you think Lind might not be out of the question then, he was pretty adamant Muu was town

:endthis:

I'm not too sure what to think myself rn, but I think for me at this moment the lynch is between Zem and Arondight.

There are more evidence to support Zem being anti-town here

Tell me what you are thinking Flowa
Lind definitely isn't out of the picture at all. Though your leader would rather like to solve Ratchet vs Ultra now. The game state feels like a bit of a mess rn.

Never give up!

I was just going off what my instincts told me. In the very post I made on Flower I said that if my allegation were to be true, her intentions are still good and at the very least shes not a priority atm.
So irritating bleh, yea I mean plenty of ways to look at it, but easily could be you knowing you are scum, try to get credit by outing flower even though she probably isn’t cult or some scum just based on how the role works it seems. I can just see you taking advantage and something I’d believe would happen

Status
Not open for further replies.