Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratchet first accused me of being team mates with Adam. An accusation I shot down rather easily. Then he is implying he has info on me, but claims that he cannot claim.

Given that he has taken a very sudden turn, that I know he can't have bad info on me (or at least that bad), and that he can't really seem to make a coherent case on me, I suspect motive. I don't see Ratchet's progression or thought process involving me or several other players. Like Muugen, Muugen said so so much that was bad or questionable but not once did Ratchet pause to address it. You could sense a lot of players felt conflict over Muugen's play but Ratchet feels like he comes in with an angle and comes up with ad hoc reasoning to justify it. I'm not sure what the exact calculus of his play her is but it doesn't come off as genuine. I also get the impression that he's not really all that committed to my lynch, although he's putting on a good face right now.
Ratchet has also given me some vibes from our D1 interaction when they jumped in to defend someone, and I don't mind placing a vote on them for now. I forgot who they jumped in to defend.

[vote lynch Ratchtet]

Have you ever stated why you did not believe Drago and Yae's mason claims buddy? If yes, I apologize for making you repeat it. If no, could you please do so? Thanks.
I have not said anything, and I do not plan to say anything. It's not important to focus on.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh, I'm fully committed to Ultra's lynch. I can't really make my case in summary - I think Ultra's responses to me, how he's attempted to poison the well when it pertains to me (including but not limited to attempting to hold me not engaging with flipped, confirmed scum as a point against me, somehow), his arguments and defence amount to posturing, and his proposed scenarios around my behaviour are poorly-thought out. Unlike Ultra, I don't particularly feel the pressure to win a thunderdome, because if I die first, Ultra goes next anyway.

Oh, I'm fully committed to Ultra's lynch. I can't really make my case in summary - I think Ultra's responses to me, how he's attempted to poison the well when it pertains to me (including but not limited to attempting to hold me not engaging with flipped, confirmed scum as a point against me, somehow), his arguments and defence amount to posturing, and his proposed scenarios around my behaviour are poorly-thought out. Unlike Ultra, I don't particularly feel the pressure to win a thunderdome, because if I die first, Ultra goes next anyway.
Well, then let the best man win.

Perhaps you and @Ultra should save us the time and just shoot one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.