Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you doubting yourself?

There are two things;
1) Leakers want to stick to the official translation/or their own interpretations
2) Those who encourage people to choose their sexual orientation. According to them, a HE can prefer to be called a SHE, and a SHE can ask people to use the male pronouns for her.

Insecurity, cancel culture, and homophobic elements also played a role in this controversy.
That are 1 world problems. All this gender bullshit is nuts. There are more important issues in the world just as hunger, pollution, human trafficking, drug trafficking, war etc.

BM eats their swords for merienda just like she ate Judge Top5’s
Like she ate Frankly motorbike?
:shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah they are, but not to this extent. Doffy in base prolly has every physical stat above Law, but Law's fruit completely shits on his

Yo right, that one is really broken. Probably the mist broken fruit in the series even
Honestly in good hands it could be a powerful DF.

Well as several DFs stuck on weaker characters

While I see your point, I think there is at least a solid ground to be made here to accept that Law's damaging Meme's internal organs made it easier for Kidd to break her bones via blunt force, which ordinarily wouldn't have been possible. After all, any damage to internal organs will always directly affect the stability of your health, especially in a high-risk situation like this fight.

Then again, I see this fight as a combo of Law's internal damages + Kidd's external damages, anyway, so if you think differently, that is also understandable.
It's thanks to sporty dudes like you that I still browse in this forum

Bro, it does not matter. One person is responsible for cutting off his arm.

Really? "Sneaking"? How much cope are you smoking right now?
Could that person be... Kidd himself?
Or Killer?
:catpole:

this chapter is not really good for the ZKK fans , BM is defeated Law and Kid showed monstrous attacks, which mean next we will see Luffy performing such a monstrous attack that is above all he did before , and can take Kaido down. Momo is managing to get Onigashima from the capital away it is going too fast so Zoro doesn't have the time to recover
I'm neutral on the ZKK matter
Both sides better wait and see how this meeting with the Grim Reaper developes

What all day ? It was max 20-30 min I think.

Additionally the speed of the teleport is the same fresh or tired.
no cuz to teleport he has to put his fingers in teleport position
if he's tired or hurt it will take more effort/time to do so
giving doflamingo more time to react
all day was hyperbole, i myself did not know
20-30 min sounds more realistic so let's go with that lmfao
20-30 min is probably also how long it took for law and kid to beat mom :luffydab:

Status
Not open for further replies.