Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it before but I will say it again - some people cant see a W if it slapped them in the face.
You are a good example - this chapter is a huge W for me.
Just shows how much stronger Zoro is compared to those 3 trash characters. :rolaugh:

Yes, you do! :willsmith:
You dont have to lie to me Gintoki-chin, I know you better than you know yourself. :rolaugh:
calm down my friend, you don't need to take your frustrations out on the characters... prepare the next bottle of copium for later when the images come out.

and TAKE THE L

Big Meme nearly just beat two mid admirals right here
based on what? WB got hurt by bullets lmao
Cuckainu or Oldbeard aren't surviving Bankai: Kamishini no Yari or Railgun
You guys are hellbent on looking like even bigger morons down the line
I respect your commitment to being wrong.

The final war hasn't even started, Big Meme ain't top 10 in the verse, thinking that Oda is gonna write a final war against the WG with no opponent stronger than her means you have extremely low IQ.

Even though I think Oda' writing for Big Mom in this arc was trash, he still made her to be a absolute monster and really had to make Kid and Law truly go all out against her.

Also Kid and Law's fight against Big Mom just proves that those two really didn't go all out during the group battle against both Kaido and Big Mom.
We all said it and will say it again : rooftop is filler and fan service
No, these are bad takes.

They didn't use their awakenings on the rooftop because they are last resort abilities that are supposed to be life-threatening to them. You can legit say the same shit about Zoro not going all-out with Enma or whatever.

The closest thing to the rooftop being "filler and fanservice" is the fact that Oda delayed it until chapter 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.