Status
Not open for further replies.
"not concrete"
We can just say we're making up whatever we please, it's not rocket science.
I’m used to you have solid cases, or solid proof when you’re town. Not “I baited our scummy behavior”. That feels flimsier than what I’m used to seeing when you go at someone.
My emotion, in this game, is 100% genuine. You can see soon enough, or you can specifically ask me at the end of the game and I promise you my answer will not change. I fully believe I'm being treated with spite which is disappointing and certainly will have me reconsider how I'll be approaching these games in the future. Pretty much done with several people over this one.
Fuck this sounds real lol.

But it also occurred to me that your emotion can be real and you also be scum because you didn’t guarantee me you’re town in this lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Though Ratchet is nice to me when he’s scum too lol. Like every time so that’s probably dumb.
Prof, maybe I missed it, but what are your thoughts on Broki now? I remember you having a big case on her.

made a rainbow list early need to update

nana,broki,rhe,michelle scum lean on them atm

:catpole:
Why Michelle tho?

Zemmi

GodMommie
made a rainbow list early need to update

nana,broki,rhe,michelle scum lean on them atm

:catpole:
I would take Broki & Michelle off.

From the OPs, I am feeling Broki is town because there is no way scum would encourage activity like that imo. In fact the opposite.

Michelle said she protected me which I 100% believe, because I have not been notified of any sk on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.