Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of feeling bad, I'm working through Ep 4 of Umineko (and Ep 8 of Higurashi) and the Maria (MARIA) scenes are breaking me.
At the very least, you are finishing Higurashi first. I may give you some credit.

Unlike many that rate 3 as the best of the first 4 Episodes, I rate 4 as the best.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Nickie I think I agree with your list fully. Not sure what to think of the upcoming one. I am excited for more Thor movies but if they make Nataly Thor my excitement would prolly plummet a bit because I really dig Chris.

Honestly MCU is fantastic. Some of the solo movies are slow and such but when the crossovers begin itโ€™s just unbelievable. But Iโ€™m also the guy who has been reading the comics (not too far into timeline though) but itโ€™s crazy to see some of this stuff so I follow all MCU movies and shows at this point

Superhero burnout. I used to watch the CW shows until Arrow ended, watched a few Marvel films but just never got into it enough beyond the Avengers films and Iron Man. I really like Guardians, though.
Arrow the GOAT show tbh. Your leader remembers submitting Malcolm Merlyn for Fav X.

Don't give in to doubt!

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Huh? You know he used it?

Never fear!
It says in the WU that he used Dragon Bone
Maki activated [Dragon Bone]
which per his flip does this
--- [Dragon Bone] - This blade possesses far greater cutting power than normal. Twice during the game, Maki may target a write-up and destroy it, disabling any of its effects. [2-shots]
I narrowed it down to these 4 and going off the time stamps the 4th is most likely imo
The Control Devil, and the Princess -

Makima used [Control Devl] on [???]

Illuminati activated [Recruit]

Tykki Mikk activated [Choose]

Khun Maschenny Zahard used [Lightning Spear] on [???]

Khun Maschenny Zahard activated [Lightning Barrier]

Battra activated [Imago Form], and used [Prism Beams] on [???]

Cell used [Ki Sense] on [???]

Cell activated [Ginger Town]

Status
Not open for further replies.