Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about self-healing per se, but the double spread with the flaming woman.

Paramecia Awakening = Your DF affects objects around you.
Even if that was the awakening of Big Mom, it would be very strange that Oda is only going to draw a couple of pages.

All this added to the appearance of self-healing and Law saying that he would wait until he was about to die to use awakening makes Big Mon's defeat in the next chapter totally unfeasible.

The Grim Reaper behind Zoro. :myman:

Every fight would be a 2v1, imagine the seething. :kobeha:
Cool. :cheers:

My headcanon has black blade users being able to cut through virtually anything, whether they exist or not. Think of Koshiro's words taken to the extreme. Basically, black blade users can interacts with everything in the metaphysical sense like Kuma, but they can "slice"instead of "push". Black blade users slicing off the fabrics of reality incoming. :datas:

And then people will blame everything because of chapter 1000
It's not just that

Things like Marco being able to hurt king with his flammes on

Sanji's powers being retconned 3 times during wano

Or just the fact that the fodder armies are supposed to be relevant when they would all pass out if luffy used his haki, making the Tama plot line feel irrelevant despite the major focus on it

Laws island attack is factually way stronger than the nerfed Whitebeard quake akainu took.

Hell, I'm not even convinced the quake akainu took is stronger than Morias attack lmao
Law's attack isn't Island lvl, it simply has Island level range.
Law was already capable of cutting a mountain range like butter back in Punk Hazard, his fruit has an easy time showcasing great range and scale.
Also you haven't even seen the panels yet you act like you've calced it up all.

Yea sure Whitebeard the world's strongest pirate and man, had less power than Gecko Moriah who lost to Preskip Straw Hats

And you're the sane one around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.