Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still this is a heavily team dependent fight.

Law needs kid to put BM out of position to land attacks and kid needs law to stall her to create his metal structures.
Ranking them individually is a mess but at least ranking their firepower is doable.

The best one was Law i feel , yes he still needs distractions but overall great improvement.

Kid is no longer disappointing but he's not hax either. In a 1vs 1 destroying his metal structures before he finish building them looks so easy , assign needing to touch the enemy is kinda unreliable without help and well speed wise no feats.

zoro sword got sucked by kid magnetism :kobeha:
Apparently zoro can break free from assign... he doesn't even have soul powers or BM physical strength to do so.
No hax...

The same dude who could barely keep his sword from King

Apparently zoro will tank punk moves or awakened moves when bM is hurt and here KOed

"Zoro beat Law / Kidd 1v1" copium

You do realize the flower capital is several times larger than Onigashima right? The crater Law made was massive.

Of course. I'm arguing with the person stupid enough to believe Kizaru wasn't trying to kill Luffy
The crater Law made was nothing special given the previoius feats established in this series.
Why are you consistently bring up the L you took on the Kizaru issue? Do you think pointing toward another L you took will stop me from hammering in the fact that Big Bum got beaten by Kid/Law and that Kid/Law aren't even stronger than Zoro?

King of hell > these attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.