Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fodder: No way Big Mom loses right!?
Fodder: We're counting on you! Don't lose to guys like that!
Kidd Pirates: Boss~!!
Law Pirates: Captain!!
Big Mom: *Coughs*
Kidd: Huff...Huff...
Kidd: How's that Old Hag!? Hurts don't it!?
Law: Hey...Eustass-ya...!!
Law: This is the second time u're doing this...!!
Law: After I dish out a big technique you always follow it up with a flashy attack (acting like like u're wining and shit *tch*)
Law: Better get it through your skull~! I'm not your damn opening act!!
Kidd: What does that even matter! Stop dwelling something so irrelevant!

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I dont see how any of laws or kidds attacks stop a wildfire dragon made of magma or an attack with pure advanced coc (seeing that none of their attacks were made to clash with bigmom using advanced coc) but anyway
look what kid tanked since the last 40 chapter. He would take that wildfire dragon made of Magna in his face and laugh.

Taking out someone as strong as King is no less an accomplishment than beating 2-on-1'ing Big Mom. Let's not act like Yonko are gods or something.
CP0 and Oda "King and co are trash compared to the 2 monsters who are beyond human logic and limits "

You "taking out Yonko 1v2 or 1v1 isn't a way bigger feat than beating King"

The most delusional mod ever
You really suck

Not supriesed ,you thought Oden was around Marco/King once too... thought Luffy wasn't even low top tier when he got adcoc or adcoa

You should stop being a mod, we don't need such delusional mods

Law is completely tanking Big Mom’s CoA punches easily while Zoro was getting destroyed by King’s nameless attacks
:milaugh:
Is that all Law and Kid got.

The spoiler make Law and Kid fans dance like monkeys for hours. It turns out a single Fujitora's meteor looks more impressive than a tiny hole made by Law. And look at the Kid toy gun lololol.

The grandmaster's Flying Dragon Blaze is much cooler. No Magic tricks and toys. Just pure simplicity yet frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.