Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course zoro's fan would belittle Law's attack and would put Zoro's attack as more powerful, how can we not guess? blind and toxic fandom as usual
Zoro attack is stronger. King has better durability than both of those Yonkous. Laws attacks has always been flashy since Punk hazard doesn’t mean its more potent. Aie doesn't mean stronger

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Kid's strongest move was not awakening. Look at that.

I thought every awakened move > every non-awakened move?
your reading comprehension is genuinely awful if you assume I think every awakened move > non awakened attacks.
the point was very well made with specifically law who didnt defer to a non awakened attack in any of the major attacks he landed at big mom. From that perspective all three of those attacks should be stronger than what he does without awakening including gamma knife.
piss off now
dont waste my time

Says the guy with Zoro wank up his ass.
Kidd can just fly around without any of zoros attack touching him. Stupid king could have finished him up from afar he tried kick his ass on close combat and nearly succeed in doing so. Assign would be enough for Zoro. Anything more is out of depth for him
BS. Kid is not as fast or agile as King, who was blitzed by Zoro attack.

I like how everyone is United for 2 seconds right when the raw images come out and then 2 seconds later Agenda piece returns with a vengeance. I won’t say “never Change” WorstGen, because I know you never will. :cheers::myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.