Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That’s what her and Kaido do though. They don’t dodge lol. I think Kaido dodged Luffy like once.
Any person with a half-assed brain would change their strategy when they know their tools don't work. Kaido changed his fighting style and is blocking attacks now. They don't always eat attacks for a giggle. Even BM dodged Kid this chapter but she started doing it too late. Turning her back to Law was the dumbest move in history. That would never happen with a YC1 in a one-on-one setting.

Just based off narrative I doubt that Oda would make it so that Kidd and Law can’t land their attacks on YC1s. But I can agree that they definitely would actually attempt to dodge unlike Big Mom. But then again Kaido doesn’t dodge either. If Big Mom is having a bad performance, is Kaido?
I am not saying they can't land attacks on YC1s at all. But it won't ever be nearly as easy as it happened with Big Mom.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
special enough to take out an yonko.
he started the rise of the next generation!
No
It's really cool and compared to kid arsenal it definitely shows creativity but yeah single canon beam is simply great if the target is distracted.
Otherwise good luck trying to land it.

Like Brachio bomber that has a massive power force but is so unreliable.
Railgun isn't creative application of magnetic powers it's pretty obvious

You can't read
This negs Law's attack

Also lmfao at applying real life logic, Franky's AP would utterly shit on anyone with that kind of reasoning. Real life gun weapons > fucking gum and swords.
That??
I'm not ever trying to underrate Whitebeard feats, he is an earthquake man, meanwhile Law is doing with a shock.

And yes Oda keep doing real life Logic, Enel couldn't beat Luffy because he's a rubber, Smoke and flame cancel out each other etc.
And Oda choose Railgun as Kid finishing move.
Are you supposed to shit on that??

It seems Oda also knows what a railgun could do, and if we apply in one piece scaling. Where
Is Franky coming from, he has nothing to do with this.

So, why did Big Mom just take Kid's attack without doing anything? That's just shit. She could've easily done something to protect herself. This is so trash.
because Oda doesn't know what he's doing

He even admitted in an interview some years back that he didn't know how luffy would beat kaido because kaido was so strong. I can only imagine how clueless he was about linlin

We've truly reached the Garbage Piece era.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oda's gotta balance Admiral and Yonko somehow
:kayneshrug:
Big Mom is the counterpart to Fujitora
:shame: It's a race to the bottom with those two. The blind old man who gets hurt by a fast gust of wind and Linlin who forgets she has haki.

I think Oda does this with Fuji but not with the elemental trio cuz Fuji will join the side against the WG.
Probably to showcase he's human and vulnerable, compared to the other Admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.