Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Thanks for this.

What are your thoughts on the Ratchet vs Ultra conflict?
Ratchet has been my scum read from day 0 and Ultra a town read. Between them Ultra comes off better to me.

Their conflict started from Ratchet claiming that Ultra and Adam were buddies and Ratchet having info or mechanical info on Ultra. After that both of them developed a scum read for each other through their interactions.

Honestly the only ability that Ratchet claimed was on Ekko and I don't remember him saying anything on Ultra apart from a read.

So I think Ratchet was pushing Ultra on false mechanical info and it still hasn't been resolved. Not to mention that his outburst have been pointed out as a sort of scum meta of his. I found one genuine, but apart from that not much.

null at best

nothing to townread there for me personally

her activity didnt really improve which you had a problem with yesterday
and she tossed a vote at nick without much explanation .
very little to townread there but cant say i scumread her either .
I explained my scum read on Nick on day 1 and on day 2 I felt I didn't need to repeat myself. Not sure if players saw my read on Nick or not.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I said it multiple times, you are town reading everyone, not pushing anyone. heck I would have preferred if you backed that vote against me with a proper case so I can see that u at least are getting started. but no you are not pushing anyone. it's not easy to see through someone who is only defending people, a lot of them.
I've thought that maybe Lindl might be Scum, but even if he is, I'd never support his Lynch.

@Lindltaylor has consistently been the most helpful Player to Town this game through his summaries, vote counts and such. That's a level of utility that outweighs whatever gains Town may gain from Lynching him this early on. I see no value to pushing a case on him right now.

Even if he is Scum, we can always Lynch him much later in the game.

Without his contributions, I would have just given up on even participating in the game and just AFKed or sheeped someone throughout. There are probably other low activity players that are reliant on his assistance to be able to participate in the game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I disagree with rej tbh, he should’ve known who I was and yet he voted me and called me scum, felt genuine. If he was mafia surely he wouldnt vote the claimed survivor like that.

Seemed like he was a bit lost.
Hmm.. I felt like he tried to indie hunt with that post there by throwing unwanted shade at a claimed survivor, but your reasoning makes sense too.

What do you think of Rej's post when he first found out he got on the council? I thought his reaction then could have been genuine. I can bring it up for you if you don't remember. Tbh I town read him there up until the council meeting.

oh and cinera, can't remember a post that gave me townie vibes
rej or jinri
tho am reading into the ratchet ultra bit now cause their names are tossed around a fair bit but the no one has really given a substantial justification on either barring ultra's case on ratchet.

I can get behind the Jinri vote myself. I've liked you prodding her as well. In terms of priority it would be Jinri > Rej for me.

Rej was someone I town read at least once in the game. Jinri, never.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Fuck sorry @Bortolomeo I quoted you but didn't reply. Anyway, Cinera seems townie to me because of a few posts he made on D1. But the one that really made him a town read was when he said that he didn't have his role.

I too didn't have my role until close to the lifting of the action ban, and Drago said he didn't have his role on D0 either. I think this is mostly a townie trait so far. I could be mistaken, but from my own experience, I town read him for it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I expect more from the horse and so far I haven't seen it. His Rej case can probably make me see him in better light. It's only a place holder for the time being. I wouldn't propose lynching him this day phase, though.

Ultra gives me the scummy heebie jeebies
Any reason?

I said it multiple times, you are town reading everyone, not pushing anyone. heck I would have preferred if you backed that vote against me with a proper case so I can see that u at least are getting started. but no you are not pushing anyone. it's not easy to see through someone who is only defending people, a lot of them.
Ah, I've actually pushed quite a few tbh. Ratchet, Rhea, Mango, Baba, Jinri, Rej, Odd (before) and a few others.

I think you may have missed them. But I'll defend my town reads since I usually think I can get town reads better than scum reads. Which players in the town list do you disagree with in my town reads apart from Cinera if you have any.

I explained my scum read on Nick on day 1 and on day 2 I felt I didn't need to repeat myself. Not sure if players saw my read on Nick or not.
I'm scum reading Nick.

He says here I feel the same and he has only played with me as town. He also says he's okay with a muu, TAC, maybe Juliet even though he says I feel the same. He puts kagura on the list about presence being scum or strong town role. The part when he said strong town role gave me scum vibes who is looking for strong town roles.

He says here the train died and there was never a wagon on me from what I have read a little bit on day 1 and this is a weird 180 since earlier he says I feel the same in games he has played with me only as town.
so you think he some grave digger role? with how he hoped for strong role:sus:

:moonwalk:

I expect more from the horse and so far I haven't seen it. His Rej case can probably make me see him in better light. It's only a place holder for the time being. I wouldn't propose lynching him this day phase, though.

Any reason?

Ah, I've actually pushed quite a few tbh. Ratchet, Rhea, Mango, Baba, Jinri, Rej, Odd (before) and a few others.

I think you may have missed them. But I'll defend my town reads since I usually think I can get town reads better than scum reads. Which players in the town list do you disagree with in my town reads apart from Cinera if you have any.
It's how he says things, malicious and matter of factly

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

redemption arc bakas, I brought nothing to the table, I am a masochistic gamble nutter and I joined the council, eat this scum!

I will go sleep now and try to read some stuff tomorrow through work, see ya later folks
@Fujishiro I thought this post by Rej seemed townie to me.

He openly claims that he brought nothing to the table and still got elected to the council. Tbh we suspected Muugen for the same reasoning, so Rej openly admitting it sounded townie to me.

Plus the words and the gif actually work in favor of him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.