Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the Bull attack was weaker than the second Shock Wille but I am not sure if it's much weaker. Punk Coach received a better portrayal than the previous Shock Wille so you could say Kid damaged her earlier while Law damaged her more the second time. Law's attacks would come across as much more deadly regardless of whether or not your attacks are stronger than his, which explains Big Mom's remark.

Yeah, the hole is nowhere near as big as Onigashima—it's like twice as big as the hole Fujitora made back in Dressrossa or something.
Some of you are seriously biased as hell if you believe fujitoras meteors made a hole that big

To beat Kaido's equal vs Zoro degraded from rooftop to a Katakuri level opponent.
Big Mom is not Kaido's equal at all, lol.

Realistically, King was the only logical narrative option for Zoro as long as Oda wanted to stick to Straw Hats getting 1v1's and Luffy getting to 1v1 the main villain.

More importantly, Zoro ended his battle having surpassed King entirely. There is almost no way to argue that Law or Kid individually surpassed Big Mom in this fight whatsoever.

Without ACoC/King of Hell mode, Zoro already proved that he can damage Yonkos. It's not really a stretch at all to think that he would have performed similarly well if he replaced Kid or Law in this fight. In fact, I would argue that if you replaced Kid with Zoro they would have ended the fight much sooner.

Regardless, this fight was impressive for the 2 of them. Despite Big Mom being incompetent, Kid and Law still showed enough to elevate their status in my eyes. I still place Law unequivocally above Kid, but that could change depending on what the aftermath of his final attack looks like.

Fodder: No way Big Mom loses right!?
Fodder: We're counting on you! Don't lose to guys like that!
Kidd Pirates: Boss~!!
Law Pirates: Captain!!
Big Mom: *Coughs*
Kidd: Huff...Huff...
Kidd: How's that Old Hag!? Hurts don't it!?
Law: Hey...Eustass-ya...!!
Law: This is the second time u're doing this...!!
Law: After I dish out a big technique you always follow it up with a flashy attack (acting like like u're wining and shit *tch*)
Law: Better get it through your skull~! I'm not your damn opening act!!
Kidd: What does that even matter! Stop dwelling something so irrelevant!
Lmao Law tantrums are always so hilarious whenever Kid is involved:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.