Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I understand that she took a lot of damage from their abilities. However, it's yet not confirmed that she is truly defeated.
"her eyes are white" Okay, but Kid's eyes were white too last chapter and he got back up. Trust me @Pantheos Big Mom will stand up again! I can't wait for the next chapter and if she is really defeated, then I will take my L. I doubt it though.
But he was up in the same chapter.

It is more than obvious she lost. Next week there will come another excuse. I don’t like to play the chicken game.
If you want to go out of the bet, fine, but don’t try to dodge it by some sneaky arguing.

just take a look at how bad my chances where before. I took the risk, without hesitation. Now she is defeated and now I need to discuss if I can claim the win because (for example) I said she „fall“, but in the chapter she doesn’t fall on the ground, so it doesn’t count for some. That’s not fun.

some people already are fine the outcome and they enjoy the result I delivered pretty much. Just ask them. For example @ConquistadoR

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Too complicated considering different distances, perspective and so forth.

Just scale it to the sword in the middle. One page before you see how the sword compares to small rocks flying around, also considering Law does not enlarge the sword beyond BM´s body (why would he, would be counter-productive), it has the length of BM´s torso at best.

It´s pretty much, if you want to be kind, mountain-sized at best.
Now still good feat, especially since in the end it´s just a by-product of his attack (shockwave), not the main goal of it, but holy shit the spoiler providers were exaggerating.
I was genuinely shocked when they said whole Wano is affected lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Too complicated considering different distances, perspective and so forth.

Just scale it to the sword in the middle. One page before you see how the sword compares to small rocks flying around, also considering Law does not enlarge the sword beyond BM´s body (why would he, would be counter-productive), it has the length of BM´s torso at best.

It´s pretty much, if you want to be kind, mountain-sized at best.
Now still good feat, especially since in the end it´s just a by-product of his attack (shockwave), not the main goal of it, but holy shit the spoiler providers were exaggerating.
I think laws attack must have wiped put all the one piece world below

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
But he was up in the same chapter.

It is more than obvious she lost. Next week there will come another excuse. I don’t like to play the chicken game.
If you want to go out of the bet, fine, but don’t try to dodge it by some sneaky arguing.

just take a look at how bad my chances where before. I took the risk, without hesitation. Now she is defeated and now I need to discuss if I can claim the win because (for example) I said she „fall“, but in the chapter she doesn’t fall on the ground, so it doesn’t count for some. That’s not fun.

some people already are fine the outcome and they enjoy the result I delivered pretty much. Just ask them. For example @ConquistadoR
There's no sneaky argument. Is there a textbox that declares her defeated? Maybe I need to change my glasses prescription. He's made it clear that he has no issues handing over his avatar. The bet was about her being defeated by Kid. She is not yet defeated.

We will see the impact if Kid railgun next chapter
I'm guessing that it would remove 1/3 of Onigashima bottom and throws Linlin outside of the Onigashima
The beam could reach Wano, the beam at anime opening might be Kid EMC

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I don't think Big Mom is unbeatable at this level since she can heal herself indefinitely? After Kid's attack she fell unconscious imo
Kaido literally goes white eyed every time someone hits him. Nothing indicates she's unconscious. Characters can make all the decelerations they want to make. Until we see a definite answer, it's jumping the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.