Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how anybody will see this fight and say zoro is stronger than law and kid

they beat kaidos equal…not a kid fan but damn he’s been fighting nonstop and taking attacks same with law

it’s obvious even with story narrative the captain trio are the strongest non villians this arc then followed by zoro

How are Kid and Law above Zoro ? They don’t even have Adv CoC and only the strongest have Adv CoC.

The clear Ranking is.

Luffy > Zoro = Yamato > Law = Kid > > Sanji > Killer.
Where is this “you can’t be the strongest if you don’t have ACoC” headcanon coming from?

So Zoro and Yamato are both stronger than every admiral now if they don’t have CoC?

Zoro and Yamato having one specific ability doesn’t put them above Law and Kid

law and Kid attack power and endurance are quite higher than YC1 (the 3 we saw)
The Endurance isn’t better. Marco has a literal endurance D.F. King’s race is so durable that as a kid he was taken in by the W.G and was tested on multiple times for stamina and durability. To be honest their Endurance is likely on the same level as Kata’s, the guy took multiple G4 attacks, stabbed himself piercing his abdomen and then took multiple more G4 attacks and after all that was still consious.

A.P advantage is clear though but like I said a lot of their attacks are landing due to 2v1 openings. In a 1v1 fight no one is letting Kid build this huge mechanic bull or letting Law stab them with his awakening power.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
at the end of the day if he was that powerful , then Oda would have gave him a better fight , like at leas Jack. but at the end of the day Sanji got a better fight, arguably Jinbe too had a better fight
At the end of the day, Killer was able to attack Kaido and made him scream in pain. Thats a feat we cant ignore.

that was a fuking piercing panel and let be honest wasnt that hype when I saw the panel.....Pica height was around what Onigashima is currently in the sky, he chop not pierce he chop tone and tone of rocks with pure strenght and haki.....Law sure cool but piece and then internal damage. To me law panel in punk hazzard was way more impactfull than this but hey enjoy your W.

Zoro haki >>>>Law
Zoro speed > Law
Zoro endurance>>>>>Law
Zoro durability>>Law

Zoro aint sleeping like Mom, he aint waiting for someone to attack.

By the way the super attack that Law did, didnt even left unconscious Mom....what are you smoking? Kaido that is superior to Mom felt more Asura than Law attack....

Zoro>Law without any single doubt.

Seriously is a cool W for Law but the panel aint that hype like the provider said....
He was at 100% and has really hard time against King, tell me how would King handle Shock Wille or puncture Wille? it is basically one shot thing and Law can do that pretty easily he just has to teleport behind King , stab him and that was it. Law's power ignores defense.

Kidd broke big mom's hand and hurt her rib cage and if that was not enough knocked her out. And the end will knock her away from onigashima and close het chapter completely

It didn’t have to be that long, and Law was tanking consecutive hits from BM. He’s getting that shit off King easier. A Shock Wille by itself or 2 might even do the job
The length after he sticks them doesn't really matter, it's that he had to use his anesthesia to make his sword capable of that. You're probably not dropping a building on King.

And King actually uses his sword in close quarters. Not only that, but his sword could snatch Law's sword.

Big Mom is extremely stubborn because she knows that without a doubt she's stronger than pretty much anyone, but she got fucked by a two on one. King wouldn't be around for half of that in a solo fight

So... Mr. Earlaps and Raizo are stronger than Linlin? :D
Just kiddin, i know where you are coming from and mostly agree with you. Its just Killer literally no diffed hawkins, when he looked through the hax. So its hard to scale him right now and from portrayal, i imagine him as rival to Zoro, like Kid and Law are to Luffy. Thats where my placement is coming from.

But i am absolutely fine with yours.
I personally felt like Killer got the short end of the stick here. If Oda REALLY insisted that the SN firstmates had nothing to do with the Yonkos' initial defeat, then we should have gotten Zoro vs King and Killer vs Queen. :catcry:

Cook should have closed out his WCI storyline against Peros, but Lolda somehow insisted otherwise despite treating Cook like a joke for over 10 years. In short, Lolda fucked up . catded

You forget that they fight a Yonkou. And its not like that they are doing a hit and run. They are going head to head with her on each attack.
Kid used assign and used his bull to attack her
Law used Takt to put her down and used Kroom afterwards.
They CAN fight her alone.

Laws attacks are not normal attacks. It was also implied that King can be hurt by attacks in his durability mode.
Law would obliterate King from the inside.
“They can fight her alone”. No they can’t, that’s why Oda has them literally double teaming her and still almost near death.

Laws Takt came from the Kid distraction then while BM was distracted by Takt he hits Kroom, so it all starts from Kids distraction. Then when Kroom hits BM is injured but attacks Law, while distracted against Law Kid builds his gun and attacks BM. They’re clearly using teamwork as well as seen by Law calling Kid to hit her with the finisher.

He was at 100% and has really hard time against King, tell me how would King handle Shock Wille or puncture Wille? it is basically one shot thing and Law can do that pretty easily he just has to teleport behind King , stab him and that was it. Law's power ignores defense.
King survive self exploding ? Do you understand? King detonate himself are you kidding me?:seriously:

law and Kid attack power and endurance are quite higher than YC1 (the 3 we saw)
Attack power i agree, endurance Marco takes it, he went out because he literally is jumping into attacks, protecting people and so forth. And the other two can compensate for the lacking endurance in comparison with durability or dodging.

Status
Not open for further replies.