Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sallucion

I don’t understand why it wouldn’t though. I mean you’ve played in weebs before. We know that Novas takes creative liberties while designing his roles so that abilities =\= alignment.

I don’t recall a fake flip from an ITA or super kill ever being posted by Novas in any weeb game. Last weeb, TYPO made a fake WU that wasn’t a flip.

Here I think it could definitely be true.
There simply is something else that bothers me. I used something on Muugen way before he got killed. The fact I got kind of pissed is because he got killed before I could confirm.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don’t understand why it wouldn’t though. I mean you’ve played in weebs before. We know that Novas takes creative liberties while designing his roles so that abilities =\= alignment.

I don’t recall a fake flip from an ITA or super kill ever being posted by Novas in any weeb game. Last weeb, TYPO made a fake WU that wasn’t a flip.

Here I think it could definitely be true.
Janitor on town though?

:laughmoji:

I know Novas makes wild roles, but to automatically think the role was town despite of things like that - I don't really know what to tell you

so Snape appeared in the latest WU assuming what @Light D Lamperouge said about gransmaster being jeff goldblum only roles left is
[My Left Little Toe ; Gluteus Maximus]
[The Last Weeb ; Nothingness]
[Fridge Monster ; Looney Tunes]
[Barney ; Regina George]
[Ryo Fui ; Lu Bu]
[Thomas Shelby ; Adobe Photoshop]
[Walter White ; Gecko Moria]
[Sargeras ; Arthas]
Wdo u hv list of roles that appeared so far

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He said his ability is sort of a passive one, but he may need to activate it. So far he didn’t deny that he was able to chat with Janitored roles though.

@Ratchet is this possible?
As far as my role is worded, yes. Basically, the ability says "Passive", but then there is an ability listed under it, like indented. That one is the chat. I've logged to action it so Nova will either tell me I'm wrong or process it later.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
There simply is something else that bothers me. I used something on Muugen way before he got killed. The fact I got kind of pissed is because he got killed before I could confirm.
I’m not sure I follow. Why would your ability not returning a result on him before death mean anything.

It’s likely that any information that you could have gotten would then be resolved by his flip in a better fashion.

S

Sallucion

I’m not sure I follow. Why would your ability not returning a result on him before death mean anything.

It’s likely that any information that you could have gotten would then be resolved by his flip in a better fashion.
Let's say with the info we have right now it should be good and muugen indeed was town. I could have still confirmed it.
Don't make me go into detail, because I won't say anything about what I did.

Not only this. What do you think about Muugens role? Does it look Town?
If not, there is a chance Adobe Photoshop just made it look like Town. Probably some passive where he doesn't show up in WU, because you know.. Photoshop. Just my imagination going here lol
umm possible, I thought Muugen's role is too strong for town but then I remembered TAC's and I think it's okay. but like to just say it
we had a limited ability last game where we could see the upcoming WU and change it as we please. now I would use such a thing on a bigger WU, plan something bigger but people are sometimes very fucking lame with WU manipulation tho so yea totally possible
Who the fuck said I am an indie
I did, are u not? what's ur wincon?

Status
Not open for further replies.