Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look how much damaged they took since the beginning of the raid : Kata Marco and King can’t take that much. Marco regen so it’s not really the same thing.
They took Yonko level attacks consecutively without taking that much breaks. It’s insane. Kata didn’t take as many attacks.
Marco can heal himself, King doesnt get injured at all by regular attacks unless he’s caught moving in invisible speed mode and Kata could probably take those attacks, notice that neither Kid or Law have a gaping hole in their abdomen yet are both near death, Kata had the hole in his body and was still fighting like crazy.

Let’s say G4 is equal to a normal COA punch from BM : Law just took at least ten of them on the head/body and still conscious and that was after lots and lots of damage.
Kid just tanked BM finisher with minimal injuries. I know it’s bullshit writing but it’s reality.
First of all Kata probably doesnt even get hit by those attacks due to his F.S but even if he did no punch or BM finisher has caused as much damage as getting speared straight in the stomach causing a huge hole in the abdomen. Just look at their bodies they havent taken any attacks as lethal as a spear to to the stomach causing a large hole.

Kid and Law endurance > YC1 by a good margin.

King is more durable than them and Marco can regen but the SN duo can stack damage and rise better than them
I can MAYBE agree that Kid and Law have better Endurance then Kata but that’s a huge maybe and it’s still hella close but no way are they more durable than Marco or King as you stated one has insta regen and the other is literally an endurance monster.

I would say that both are on YC1 level so they would have extreme difficulty 1v1 match ups against the likes of Kata and King but still win. I think Benn Beckmann, Marco and Shiryu however beat them.

Not really Croco Girl, since after Shiryu, its Mihawk Nobodys subordinate & Ghandi Samurai Gorosei, You can say he is IM subordianate. But IM is Celestial lvl far beyond mere Lonko or Shitmirals. Laido & Big Meme will be bones by that time.
Funny how most Morons put Shanks top 3 while Zoro when he surpasses Mihawk, he will also be stronger than Shanks, and most
Shanks fanbois even acknowledge this.
Mihawk worked under the WG, Gorosei kneel to Imu

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Attack power i agree, endurance Marco takes it, he went out because he literally is jumping into attacks, protecting people and so forth. And the other two can compensate for the lacking endurance in comparison with durability or dodging.
I agree that Marco can last a very long time against almost anyone but Regen is not really like tanking blows and rising up. But Law and Kid just showed the ability to tank top tiers attacks after top tier attacks without going down and for a long long time.

Given their Uber offense and endurance I place them above the other YC1. (Not counting Ben)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No it pierced throough Mama's cheek. After that, she looked at Kidd and challenged him, no arm was broken.
It was Punk Corna Dio that broke her bones.

Law's KROOM coated sword produces shockwaves all around the place throughout the sword.

We never saw her arm and PCD hit her body not arm.

Big Mom: "A shockwave attack from the inside...
My ribs are wrecked too...!!!
Trafalgar's techniques are pretty dangerous...!!"
She proceeds to talk about Trafalgar's techniques after she notices her broken arm. PCD wrecked her ribs imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.