Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Zoro bros can't let anyone have a good time with chapters good for their faves, Luffy, Law, Kidd and Sanji can't do shit that they come here complaining about stuff they always praise when it goes on Zoro's favor, it is becoming tiring.

Kidd and Law has just defeated a Yonkou that probably has never been defeated before. There is no comparison to be made, Zoro was down after facing an opponent 3 times weaker than Big Mom, just stop.
People do the same thing to Zoro "bros" when there's Zoro chapters

people shit on Zoro in all those chapters

sounds like the entire community is toxic, not just Zoro "bros"

:kayneshrug:

Zoro bros can't let anyone have a good time with chapters good for their faves, Luffy, Law, Kidd and Sanji can't do shit that they come here complaining about stuff they always praise when it goes on Zoro's favor, it is becoming tiring.

Kidd and Law has just defeated a Yonkou that probably has never been defeated before. There is no comparison to be made, Zoro was down after facing an opponent 3 times weaker than Big Mom, just stop.
Tbf Zoro be catching strays anytime anyone does good.

I

Indigo

It probably does. The mountains on the upper side are the same ratio in size as onigashima to the hole
they aren't

the only panel that makes the mountains from the gound look as big as onigashima is a panel from the ground close to the mountains looking up to Onigashima

perspective makes the mountains bigger when you're looking from the ground level up to Onigashima

Dude what? ISDS was not top tier AP. Laws punk hazard feat was already better than it.
No it wasn't and we never got the chance to see the full ISDS.

It's true Zoro used ISDS against Pica golem.

His next attack, none name attack, cut a larger part of the golem. The waist to the head is actually larger than the waist alone.

That proves Zoro didn't need to use ISDS at all and we don't got an opportunity to see the true strength Golem was not large or strong enough to show off his true power.

No it wasn't and we never got the chance to see the full ISDS.

It's true Zoro used ISDS against Pica golem.

His next attack, none name attack, cut a larger part of the golem. The waist to the head is actually larger than the waist alone.

That proves Zoro didn't need to use ISDS at all and we don't got an opportunity to see the true strength Golem was not large or strong enough to show off his true power.
Zoro used it because he needed to. And the top part is much thinner than the mid section. What a stupid argument.

ISDS cut pica mountain, impressive but no where’s near top tier and below punk hazard and Dressrosa laws AP feats

I am just stating that people are overhype stuff cuz to me the panel show a different result to what I am reading island level attack.
Hakkai look like Island level attack not what Law did or you putting Hakkai below Law attack?
Law's attack:

Hakai:

Bro, there are levels in DC, I mean, Hakai is also an island level attack but look at the crater which it caused, meanwhile Law's attack caused a freaking abyss whose actual depth cannot be seen - but is actually deep enough for Law to feel save to use his shockwave.

Don't just look at the surface damage, then you'll understand why this attack is at least island level.

Status
Not open for further replies.