Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrist gets fractured by Law, then Kid bends it most likely. Doesn't make sense for BM to only mention Law when referring to the broken bones if Kidd did it.
I thought it was obvious she only referred to shock wille after mentioned her ribs being broken.

but then again I also thought it was obvious Kid was talking about her last chapter in his mountains quote, and that Law and Kid weren't stalling

Ok bois, you claim it is huge and comparable to Onigashima. Time to back it up!
Here is a pic of Wano map, draw a hole of Onigashima's size on the area where is the Flower Capital.
And lemme know how it goes. :saden:

Without pixel scaling btw (Flower Capital is also as large as Onigashima).
Red circle = Flower Capital
Yellow circle = the exact same size of Flower Capital
Orange circles = the mountains comparable to Flower Capital which are, according to you, just "rocks".

The main-land on this region has ENOUGH space to fit 3 - 4 Flower Capitals, it's that large. The hole is exactly beneath Onigashima, so I couldn't draw the yellow circle exactly there but if we look at this panel, it's clear how large the hole is:

The same kind of mountains, as I highlighted above they are clearly large, are massively dwarfed by this hole. On the top right corner there's an actual mountain range of multiple mountains being dwarfed by the hole as well - and that's just the surface, without accounting the actual depth of this hole, destroying lots amount of main-land deep beneath the ground.

Now I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics you will come up again, to weasel your way out of it? You know, I should have just ignored your ignorant ass way back then but since I have the chance to crumble your argument apart, I'll just do it.

Last edited:
attack stronger than DR ISDS :

- Beef burst
- Karyudon
- Imperial archer in speed mode
- Kata Zangiri Mochi
- Doffy God thread
- DR Luffy Leo Bazooka
- DR Luffy KKG
- Law big slash (before Wano) / gamma knife
- Hell memories with exoskeleton
- Maybe Jimbe Vagabond Drill
- Ace Entei maybe too
- Yami BB big last attack

Inu and Neko last attack against jack and Perospero in Sulong should be at the very least comparable to ISDS or stronger. Those move were sick.

On top of my head i don't think about much more now (i maybe forgort some) but we didn't see much high tiers fighting. Jozu, Roo, Yassop, Cracker, Smoothie, Jack didn't really fight on screen with great attacks.

AOE is not everything, some focused attacks are stronger than a big AOE one. God thread is likely > Law big slash in attack power yet lot less wide spread

Zoro DR and Zoro rooftop are not the same :
- passive boost from island
- one week wandering in Wano and fight with kamazou
- some days training with Enma and Enma power boost
And where are the panels?

- No AoE, no lethality
- After Enma
- No AoE, no lethality
- Lethality might match, no AoE
- AoE matches, lethality maybe
- Neither lethal nor AoE
- KKG also beyond high tier level
- Punk Hazard no, Gamma Knife lethality up there but no AoE
- No Sanji attack matches it
- Vagabond Drill does not have anything comparable
- Entei covered a part of a small ass island (see the town).
- Same as above.

Baseless.

Missing the point, i never claimed AoE is everything, i said the attack is beyond anything high tiers can do, which is correct.
If you can create a certain force over a bigger area, it´s superior to the same force in a smaller area (assuming of course the force is the same), not to forget that Oda constantly uses AoE as portrayal for top tiers.

Never claimed they are the same, i said DR might have already been beyond most if not all high tiers in attack power, rooftop definitely was.

- Don´t believe in zenkai boost
- Kamazou fight was not relevant for powerup
- Enma i already mentioned, which definitely pushed him significantly forwards

Orange circles = the mountains comparable to Flower Capital which are, according to you, just "rocks".

The main-land on this region has ENOUGH space to fit 3 - 4 Flower Capitals, it's that large. The hole is exactly beneath Onigashima, so I couldn't draw the yellow circle exactly there but if we look at this panel, it's clear how large the hole is:

The same kind of mountains, as I highlighted above they are clearly large, are massively dwarfed by this hole. On the top right corner there's an actual mountain range of multiple mountains being dwarfed by the hole as well - and that's just the surface, without accounting the actual depth of this hole, destroying lots amount of main-land.

Now I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics you will come up again, to weasel your way out of it? You know, I should have just ignored your ignorant ass way back then but since I have the change to crumble your argument apart, I'll just do it.
:steef:

The same kind of mountains, as I highlighted above they are clearly large, are massively dwarfed by this hole. On the top right corner there's an actual mountain range of multiple mountains being dwarfed by the hole as well - and that's just the surface, without accounting the actual depth of this hole, destroying lots amount of main-land.

Now I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics you will come up again, to weasel your way out of it? You know, I should have just ignored your ignorant ass way back then but since I have the change to crumble your argument apart, I'll just do it.
no need for exact measurement Oda is inconsistent , but still the crater should be as big as Onigashima. we will have to wait for the anime

I want you to not pull random shit outta your ass to downplay a solid island lvl feat. But he didn't, Law stretched the sword long enough to cause a shockwave deep beneath the landscape, causing a huge hole dwarfing the mountain range.
Stop talking about getting fooled when you think the hole on the main-land is the same like the one above Yamato. But you know what? I sure can wait for future chapters in which we might see how comparable the hole actually is compared to the Flower Capital or Onigashima. I'm sure you can wait as well since you believe there's no way, this "50 - 100m sized" hole is that large from begin with, right?
I gotta disagree with you on this one.
Trying to find a roundabout way with hills, mountains and such to prove size comparisons, when Oda is constantly changing perspectives, distances and so forth, and also barely keeps consistency between panels, seems not logical to me, especially when you literally have the sword in the middle of the hole as benchmark/scale or whatever you wanna call it.
The sword is not changing size from the handle to the tip, but it grows equally over the length (no curve can be seen).
And the sword did not grow beyond Big Mom´s torso´s size.
That´s all you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.