Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'd say go for Rhea right now. From a purely meta perspective this is her scum reaction. Couple that with what we've seen from Misty, and Rhea's lack of contribution, I would say Rhea is a better lynch to me.

It's me!

The Ouija board one? Nothing happened with that lmao.

Sorry for quoting, but seriously? I don't make posts like that lmao.

(At least no in public :kappa)
I mean he is now wearing your avy and posting things, that is why I am wondering if they are connected.

I might be wrong because I was half asleep but I thought I seen him wearing Juliet's avy today too with her name under it.

Did she join also?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Just a note the Rhea’s scum meta is not that much different from her town meta, people jumping on the wagon and saying that’s her scum meta like really?? Who are u to tell the difference?
she was lynched in hololive maybe iirc cuz of her scum meta but she was town
I actually think Rhea is more cooperative as town imo.

Is Jinri more scummy to you?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Just a note the Rhea’s scum meta is not that much different from her town meta, people jumping on the wagon and saying that’s her scum meta like really?? Who are u to tell the difference?
she was lynched in hololive maybe iirc cuz of her scum meta but she was town
I actually think Rhea is more cooperative as town imo.

Is Jinri more scummy to you?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Are we talking Shawn Michaels & HHH unlikely

or Shawn Michaels & Brett Hart unlikely?

Sorry you avy remind me of wrestling for some reason xD
You watch WWE Zem LOL?

Tell me your favorite is John Cenaaaa!!

I mean he is now wearing your avy and posting things, that is why I am wondering if they are connected.

I might be wrong because I was half asleep but I thought I seen him wearing Juliet's avy today too with her name under it.

Did she join also?
I got confused too when he wore Juliet's avy. I have no idea lmao. I think he's just trolling with avatars.

I'd say go for Rhea right now. From a purely meta perspective this is her scum reaction. Couple that with what we've seen from Misty, and Rhea's lack of contribution, I would say Rhea is a better lynch to me.

It's me!

The Ouija board one? Nothing happened with that lmao.

Sorry for quoting, but seriously? I don't make posts like that lmao.

(At least no in public :kappa)
Irritating quote, I know it wasn’t you I meant in general it’s weird af

Status
Not open for further replies.