Status
Not open for further replies.
Better to clown than to frown

LALALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DUDUDADAM YEAH
GROOVE IT BABY,, CLOWNS YEYE, GROOVY CLOWNS IN TOWN, TOWNCLOWN, NO FROWN YEAH!

I thought I heard the door open, oh no
I thought I heard the door open
But I only heard it close
I thought I heard a plane crashing
But now I think it was your passion snapping
I think you saw me confronting my fear
It went up with a bottle and went down with the beer
And I think you ought to stay away from here
There are ghosts in the walls
And they crawl in your head through your ear

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I thought I heard the door open, oh no
I thought I heard the door open
But I only heard it close
I thought I heard a plane crashing
But now I think it was your passion snapping
I think you saw me confronting my fear
It went up with a bottle and went down with the beer
And I think you ought to stay away from here
There are ghosts in the walls
And they crawl in your head through your ear

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Whats your preference right now?
So from reading the interaction, I actually don't know what she gains from being stubborn and sticking to her views, voting on a wagon that most likely won't take off, and above all, attracting even more negative attention to herself by not submitting to an alignment check.

This confuses me even more now since I've been scum reading her from day 1. But the thought that she's making her position willfully worse is holding me back a notch. It's a self-destructive trait that I don't think she's shown before. I'm actually quite surprised by how stubborn she is tbh.

At this point, I would still stick to Rhea here. She denied a consensus request to claim and instead voted and just left. I've seen her do this previously as scum and therefore would stick to Rhea.

I do mot claim as a general principle, nor do I imvolve myself in alignment checks.*
Aight.

Well, I got notified right after that WU that someone attempted to destroy one of my abilities.

So from reading the interaction, I actually don't know what she gains from being stubborn and sticking to her views, voting on a wagon that most likely won't take off, and above all, attracting even more negative attention to herself by not submitting to an alignment check.

This confuses me even more now since I've been scum reading her from day 1. But the thought that she's making her position willfully worse is holding me back a notch. It's a self-destructive trait that I don't think she's shown before. I'm actually quite surprised by how stubborn she is tbh.

At this point, I would still stick to Rhea here. She denied a consensus request to claim and instead voted and just left. I've seen her do this previously as scum and therefore would stick to Rhea.

Aight.

Well, I got notified right after that WU that someone attempted to destroy one of my abilities.
Sectumsempra seems the candidate there no?

Aight.

Shes also said that she will survive today regardless. Part of me thinks testing that would be a worthwhile endeavour, but it'd at least explain the traits you describe

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Aight.

If there is someone that can screen the [???] on the WU, we can find scum probably.

SOMEONEEEE, PLEASE SCREEN THE WU, OH ME AND YOU, PLEASE SCREEN THE WUUUUUUU!!!!!! LALALALALA....LALALLALALAA....

Status
Not open for further replies.