General & Others The Alliance won't lose even a single fight against two Yonkos and their top commanders is an ass pull

My first thread.

Who would have imagined three years ago someone saying the alliance would defeat two Yonkos in Wano and their top commanders and there will be no defeats among the alliance? And here we are today where none of the alliance has suffered any consequences against two Yonkos and their commanders. Zero consequences! It feels like the One Piece community has no standards whatsoever and all they care about are "super duper new secret techniques".

Usopp and Nami lost their first round
Technically lost their second
Carrot and Wanda Lost
Shishilian and all the Minks were defeated by Jack
The scabbards lost to Kaido
Kiku lost to Kanjuro
Ashura lost to Kanjuro
Shinobu lost to Sasaki's men
Kinemon lost to Kaido
X Drake vs Apoo might as well be an Apoo victory given how Injured Apoo was and Drake Still couldn't do shit
Raizo might double KO with Fuku
Luffy lost two rounds against Kaido
Big Mom won a round against Law and Kidd
Marco lost
Chopper lost against Queen
And so on......

Carrot and Wanda Lost
Kiku lost to Kanjuro
Ashura lost to Kanjuro
Kinemon lost to Kaido
X Drake vs Apoo might as well be an Apoo victory given how Injured Apoo was and Drake Still couldn't do shit
Marco lost
And so on......
Idc about fodders! I am talking about the main fighters! "Chopper lost to Queen", I can't take you seriously.
Post automatically merged:

lol

My first thread.

Who would have imagined three years ago someone saying the alliance would defeat two Yonkos in Wano and their top commanders and there will be no defeats among the alliance? And here we are today where none of the alliance has suffered any consequences against two Yonkos and their commanders. Zero consequences! It feels like the One Piece community has no standards whatsoever and all they care about are "super duper new secret techniques".
What can i say... Classic Loda writing

That's not even a big problem for me. Because of course they have to win. What bothers me is that even the allies that are expendable don't die (Hyogoro, Omasa, Cho, Yatappe). Nobody cares about them, so they would have been a good example of how deadly this battle is. But as we can see, that is not the case. It's the Straw Hat's sacred plot armor that automatically transfers to all allies, like a charm.

I mean the mentality of the fandom years ago is that you would need the ENTIRE Marine force including THREE ADMIRALS, GARP, Sengoku and all to defeat a Single Yonko and his crew

Ofc the current realities is really hard to cope
I mean. We literally saw the marines beat the WBP alone. 1 crew was never realistic. A crew and a half? That actually makes sense though.

So RHP can't solo the marines. But if you add Marco, Jozu, Vista, Ace and a few others, you might win against marines alone.

Carrot and Wanda Lost
Kiku lost to Kanjuro
Ashura lost to Kanjuro
Kinemon lost to Kaido
Marco lost
And so on......
He wants deaths lol