Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law made the crater, Kidd pushed BigMom down into the crater, Yamato will drop the bombs and gunpowder to blow her, and the fire monster will fall down also and fire her, Then Momo will remove the fire cloud so Onigashima will fall down on the head of BigMom. And it will be her grave
What a pitiful death for a Younko
And next chapter She is standing together with Pedro:milaugh:

Big Mom was definitely more formidable when she was younger and skinnier. She has to be. Oda made it a point to distinguish old Garp, Rayleigh, and even Whitebeard from their prime selves. And we all know Big Mom is a 60-year-old granny. She's probably not rusty like them, but she's definitely past the first stage of that process.

Sengoku stated they were both stronger now
Kaido/ big mom
Age is only relevant went oda makes it so

Sengoku stated they were both stronger now
Kaido/ big mom
Age is only relevant went oda makes it so
It depends on the person and the situation yeah. Shakky is in her 60s and looks great, Shinobu is maybe in her 40s or 50s and looks like shit. Lao G was having gags in his fight where he was dying of old age in his 70s, Dr Kureha was 139 years old doing backflips and running in the snow with a belly shirt on
Post automatically merged:

Kureha a good candidate for an immortality surgery patient imo. Oda stated the absolute upper limit of human age in sbs was 140, and she's 141 now and still acts like she's in her prime. There have been enough old age gags with people literally half her age that it makes me suspicious

It depends on the person and the situation yeah. Shakky is in her 60s and looks great, Shinobu is maybe in her 40s or 50s and looks like shit. Lao G was having gags in his fight where he was dying of old age in his 70s, Dr Kureha was 139 years old doing backflips and running in the snow with a belly shirt on

Kureha a good candidate for an immortality surgery patient imo. Oda stated the absolute upper limit of human age in sbs was 140, and she's 141 now and still acts like she's in her prime. There have been enough old age gags with people literally half her age that it makes me suspicious

Yeah the only time I take age route is if it's directly implied like with sengoku and Rayleigh
Whitebeard etc
All the admirals are nearing 60 and none of them are implied to be faded at all

I just don't like the headcanon stuff
Where people just make up stuff that's never implied or inferred at any point

I believe the only way you get weak is when you're will to maintain your strength goes but even that's just headcanon
For all we know oda just picks and choices when age matters or doesn't and there's no universal rule on it
But big mom has never been implied to be nerfed
And think for a theory to have any validity it has to be atleast implied at some point

(Moriah as well got weaker because of how his will was affected after kaido )

Yeah the only time I take age route is if it's directly implied like with sengoku and Rayleigh
Whitebeard etc
All the admirals are nearing 60 and none of them are implied to be faded at all

I just don't like the headcanon stuff
Where people just make up stuff that's never implied or inferred at any point

I believe the only way you get weak is when you're will to maintain your strength goes but even that's just headcanon
For all we know oda just picks and choices when age matters or doesn't and there's no universal rule on it
But big mom has never been implied to be nerfed
And think for a theory to have any validity it has to be atleast implied at some point

(Moriah as well got weaker because of how his will was affected after kaido )
this IS kind of headcanon but i think Oda kind of implies this with the straw hats at 40/60 sbs drawings. like, you have two paths in life, and if "things went wrong" you feel the effects of aging much more

I have no idea how to describe the Yonko fight
On one side, Luffy and Kaido are beating up each other with full Haki usage
On this side, seems like the concept of Haki is gone, not only that, it doesn't even seems or hinted or even stated that Big Mom is using her awakening or using her brain at all
She just tanked everything, a mad brute, even sick old Whitebeard shows more skills and agility compared to her
If she's down now, I don't think I would even care, should've just use homies on her brain

this IS kind of headcanon but i think Oda kind of implies this with the straw hats at 40/60 sbs drawings. like, you have two paths in life, and if "things went wrong" you feel the effects of aging much more

Yeah there's an implication that your will to stick up for your principles or ideals fuels your over all ability
Feels correct to me

It's why I think will power matters most for strength and even you lack technical skill in haki
Just overwhelming will can over come that

thats Partly why I don't think that haki debates are that interesting

It's not like nen or cursed engery and
Even though those series can have that same idea applied
It's just less often

Decided to drop an early review this time. Hopefully this chapter is better than previous one.:myman:

"The Main Attraction" would be a better title than "The Main Act" imo. But whatever.

That Jump color page looks great. Luffy's and Kaido's black lightnings seems to touched each others. "The war that tears down an era!! Wano arc climax!!":steef:

The color spread looks good. What does it say in Sanji's hat btw? The letters S and E maybe? Couldn't see it clearly. But on his shirt, it said, "I wa..... Freedom."

Sanji's hat could be saying, "Because"

Then the shirt might say, "I was born into this world."

Then "Freedom"

Sanji is Eren confirmed?

Nami's shirt is saying something like, "Open" but I can't look at it clearly since I was staring at something else.:sadgrin:

Zoro's yellow jacket is also saying something too but I couldn't care less about Zoro so I'm gonna skipped him.

First thing first, Onigashima is almost reaching the Flower Capital, like literally, it's right there. Momo using the clouds like a rope to pulled back Onigashima Lmao.

I'm guessing that Zunesha is trying to communicate with him through Voice of All Things? Might be.:bamathink:

Damn bruh, Kidd's Bull attack make Big Mom cough out blood.:kidsmile: L for people that said Kidd's Bull attack look like shit and that it won't do any damage to Big Mom.:holdthisl:

Law getting jealous of Kidd Lmao. Reminds me of Zoro and Sanji.

Big Mom's broken arm is a rare sight to see. I guess that's the closest for Oda to draw brutally beated up woman in the manga.

And Big Mom's bones are also broken thanks to Law. Great job Law!:lawbepo:

Oh you thought it's over she said.:kawak:

I got healing ability bitches!!!:fullmom:

That Big Mom's sword attack was nasty. Straight up cuts Kidd's metal bull in half like it was some butter.

"Since the time you two... were still drinking your mothers' milk!!"

LOL, good one Big Mom.

Kidd's Assign S and N technique seems useful in 1v1 combat. But unfortunately Big Mom is a monster on her own right.

Big Mom's Misery looks like her strongest attack yet. Really liked the design.

Law dropping tower on Big Mom like it was no one's business Lmao!!!!

And Law's Kroom technique again..........

Law's sword pierced the ground of Wano itself. And not only that, he's trying to push it even further while tanking Big Mom's haki punches!!!

"Puncture Wille"

The attack is so strong that it created a massive crater in Wano's mainland. If this is not one of the greatest feats in OP then I don't know what is. Insane AP, DC and mountain level+ AOE. I would even argue that this attack would one shots most characters in the verse if hits directly (absorbing the aftershock and such).

Truly a Luffy's rival.

Now here comes Kidd with a electromagnetic railgun!!!!!!!
Where are the peeps that said Kidd's fighting style are garbage at?
Scared much?
Not surprised from Kidd haters.

"I am Big Mom!"

Hopefully the anime will do this scene justice like Whitebeard's "I am Shirohige!" moment.

And Kidd landing the final hit on Big Mom. Pantheos must be chilling right now with all the doubters wearing the Kidd avys right now.
:doffyou:

Y'all eating good this week Law fans, Kidd fans and Big Mom fans. Big Mom proving herself to be top 2 by eating all these attacks. And perhaps return in Elbaf just to spite the haters even more. Law showing some of the best feats in the series and being Luffy's rival. Kidd having other different fighting style other than just punching and metal throwing and the one that will take the credits for being the first Supernova that defeats a Yonko. W's for all of y'all.

"Kidd and Law are Luffy's cheerleaders" they said.

"Big Mom is the weakest Yonko" they said.

Glad this chapter silences many people. Definitely way better than the previous chapter and top 10 best Wano chapter overall. That's all from Goat.:rosismile:

would you hint if she won or lost or would you torture us
I'm a fan of the BDSM category on PH

:endthis:

How many of you guys are betting on Meme to be down for good? I find that improbable :josad:
There is zero Chance for her being down for good. Unless Oda just decided to scrap multiple relevant plotlines.

- She has clearly hinted to Perospero that she has a plan and a reason why she went into an alliance with Kaido (we all theorized that they will betray each other for months if you remember). Nothing of that has come to fruition yet.
- Luffy has stated numerous times that he will be bringing down big mom. He has to be involved in her downfall one way or another.
- Big Mom and Kaido stated they'll be going after the Ancient Weapons. Nothing on that yet, unless it was just an empty phrase which I hope Oda wouldn't do.

- Law and Kid literally have no relevant connection to Big Mom and no personalized reason to take her down. They just defeated her now temporarily since there was nothing better to do for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.