Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Has anyone analyzed all the stuff on the cover page yet?

So far Zoro's jacket says "calm always" and there seems to be a "b" or a word that is cut off.

Nami's shirt says "open" or "Oden", both possibly referring to opening Wano or the world as a whole.

Now it's interesting how this ties in with Sanji's text "I want freedom" and his shirt seems to show a globe.
This might refer to his dream of the All Blue and the speculation that the redline has to be destroyed to create it.
What does Brook's text say? "Lie"?

And Sanji's cap?

Note that almost everyone seems to look into the same direction.
Except Zoro who is looking in Luffy's direction and seems to tell something to him. Maybe he's trying to get Luffy's head outta the clouds, telling him to focus and remain calm.

Nami is reading the map, and Sanji seems to encourage her.

There must be something towards the right where everyone is looking.

The monkey mirroring Luffy, holding on to a treebrach as well and wearing a crown, symbolizing Luffy becoming pirate king is also a nice touch.

And then there is Robin, who looks into the oposite direction where she has discovered something that looks like an ancient skull shape.
What might this stand for possibly?
Is it a foreshadowing for her discovering a poneglyph on laugh tale?

All the others are busy with their adventure, while Zoro is looking at Luffy and keeping him in check.

Big Mom is still calling Law and Kid brats till the last moment, she never imagined that she could fall. Kaido in the other hand is happy that Luffy is capable of fighting him toe to toe, and admit to Luffy that he accepted him as strong. and even she didn't imagine that Luffy could have put a fight against Kaido , more she is assuming that Kaido is still playing. she is basically the most ignorant opponent we have ever met.

- Law and Kid literally have no relevant connection to Big Mom and no personalized reason to take her down. They just defeated her now temporarily since there was nothing better to do for them.
Yeah it's a symbolic win, the new generation defeating the old one. I personally think Kid is still up because fight Kaido again when Luffy inevitably loses again and the alliance needs to buy time for him. I don't think Oda forgot Kid and BM need their closure with their respective enemies

Expect more fire chapters, because Oda seems to be worried about the sales:

Not trying to be an apologist/explain away low sales (theyre super low for OP), but it could also be lower due to covid induced production shortages. It took me a good year to find 93-96 that weren't being sold at Scalper rates. Yes, even $15 is scalper to me, they're not Out of Print,just out of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.