What's the plot of Bleach?

He had to work hard on his df handling. Without his dedication and endless motivation he'd be an useless fighter.

False

Their world? Wdym?
Their war.

Clearly you are disregarding luffy's blessings. Again luffy has tenten character progression. Tenten wanted to be a great kunoichi luffy wants to be pirate king. Nothing changes after that

What the fuck do you mean by blessings??

And I don't get your comparison to England and France
You are shaming naruto for sparing foes when killing someone else is not the solution in the ninja world it reverts the cycle.

Luffy is blessed because of his genes. If luffy was fodder he would have been dead but luffy is not aware or appreciative of what he has. He only wants more and more.

It comes down to what you value in life.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy has lived a relatively great life

You are shaming naruto for sparing foes when killing someone else is not the solution in the ninja world it reverts the cycle.
I am NOT shaming Naruto. I never watched this.

If luffy was fodder he would have been dead
Fast forward 200 years and he will be dead anyways :luuh:

is not aware or appreciative of what he has.
Yes. And that's a good thing maybe. Imagine he cared, he'd just be another "mUh fAmoUs LinEage" elitist.

It comes down to what you value in life.
Yeah you know me so well sike :seriously:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Bro luffy is blessed with his genes. Luffy never had to work hard. Naruto even when he worked hard he realized he was blessed. Luffy would have been a top tier regardless of his path or what he wanted to do.

Naruto understood the world and why it was not about him or the world. Luffy only thinks about himself.

By your logicfrance and england should have never stopped their war
In a way they are both an inverse I guess.
One was ostracized by and entire village of people his entire childhood but never gave into hatred and stayed true to heart and a good person.
The other was raised with a loving "family" and village of people who cared about him and wanted to become a pirate because that life fascinated him. :wonderland:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
they're the same lol

Kishi obviously meant Tobi to be Obito from the beginning. the hate Obito gets is overblown by edgelords
Tobi was such a fun character. Then Obito happened. And I have no idea what an edgelord is. I just hated him so much. I dropped Naruto after his backstory and didn't read it again until it was over lol