Red Night

Chise and Joseph
spoiler: Fail and Die
Kid and law crew are celebrating.
Law is exausted and Kid start to cry.
Kid: it's the first time I win something
Law try to get up but a laser pierce him.
Big Mom: Ma Ma Ma, now the most annoying is dead.
Big Mom is alive and she is smile.
Kid: How do you alive after my best attack?
Big Mom: Ma Ma Ma, That laser isn't stronger than mugic robot or queen, Ma Ma Ma.
Kid has lost his fight spirit.
Big Mom: Don't worry after I kill you I will send you mugiwa.. AH!
Big Mom stop to talk and cry
Kid open his eyes and he looks at a sword which goes thourgh Big Mom.
Big Mom: I though... You were dead.. RORONOA!. Big Mom says with difficulty while she is bleeding.
Kid, chopper are and shock, and crying: Zoro
But zoro is differnent now. He has a black aura on all his body and his healthy eye is close while the another is opened. That eye doesn't have pupil.It is all white.
Big Mom: How did you survive the best attack Kaido and me, How has you defeat King!, Why are you alive!. Big Mom is tembling and bleeding a lot of.
A therrible voice get out on Zoro: Two years ago, I was watching this boy. His sacrifice, his strengh and his conviction. For that I decided than he would be the best for I govern this world.
Grim reaper (zoro) with one moviment cut in the half Big Mom. She is dead.
Grim reaper: You fail and you die
End
Breaking the next week
@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Cinera

@Pantheos @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion open the thread
Make an effort.

my prediction of chapter 1040

Big mom got sent flying by Kidd rail gun, Then the title show big mom got defeated like flying six.

Fodder Enel face say “ Kidd and Law beat Big mom !!?”
One of cp0 agents say : “So they really did beat big mom , it will change face of the battle, but it is meaningless win since kaido is not defeated “ (Classic NFL/sport fan talk)

Yamato try to fight fire painting monster. Then Marco one shot this monster like nothing. Yamato is amazed by Marco strength. Yamato goes back to defuse the bomb.

Izo fell to Cp0 agent . Marco find izo is about get killed by cp0 agents then block cp0 agents and attack them. Then cp0 boss leader knew Marco strength and decide use full zoan full power called tiger on Marco.
Marco vs cp0 boss. Marco comment cp0 boss is very strong and even stronger than king strength.

Rob lucci found robin leaving her speechless and shocked. But suddenly sanji speed blitz on rob lucci.

Zoro wake from grim reaper illusion. And wonder where is kaido is.

‘’More luffy vs kaido . And kaido goes awaking form and luffy finally goes gear fourth
:phoenixmarco:But then he was shout down by Smoothie:smoothieduck::jay-he: