Status
Not open for further replies.
MD = Midnight? Eh, if it were anyone else I'd be with you but he takes contrary positions all the time just for the sake of it. Wouldn't mind him being killed off.

I would argue my wagon was around longer and was dying off, I don't agree it was a prime spot for scum to pick there unless they felt forced to pick a side between us. Your teammates on there somewhere?
My recollection is that Rhea was a competing wagon with you wheras Jinri was never close. Make of that what you will.

Also, you don't want this smoke.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm getting scum vibes from Michelle and sense she *might* be Adam's team mate, ISO is mostly questions that lead to nowhere

My memories about this day
- suspicion on Muugen for his presence in the council
- suspicion on Blue for bad tone in posts

Now i see
- suspicion pushed by Tac for Adam because he didn't die when targeted by a kill (by whom?, when?, other details?)
Oddly, TAC doesn't seem to know town can have a vest and not dying is not scum indicative, not mentioning a lot of reasons for which that action can fail.
Mango implying mech proof means he can have it because trading a scum life for just a push is not logical.

From what I see, people don't vote. That's not healthy for town
Finally someone says what happened!

@Al what could make your action to fail?
For the time you spent itg these reads are too little contribution

Vote TheAncientCenturion

@novaselinenever
I don't like that wagon either

Vote lynch oddoddfruit

@novaselinenever
You're speculating here, besides natural is such an irrelevant thing in mafia.
I think Lindltaylor is town
I liked Underworld and someone else i forgot
I don't think Adam is scum and i don't like his wagon.

I can't keep up with this game not only because is very fast but because itโ€™s killing my eyes (Too many Gifs all over the place)

I saw Grammaton subbed in but he's not contributing what do you think about him?
These posts in particular kinda stand out to me

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
My recollection is that Rhea was a competing wagon with you wheras Jinri was never close. Make of that what you will.

Also, you don't want this smoke.
See, as I remember Jinri was the second wagon and trending up whereas I had only three votes by the end. Jinri had as many as 6 or 7 I think, at the very least 5. And the timing of the votes matter too. On my wagon was Ekko and Jinri, one of whom wasn't around.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
See, as I remember Jinri was the second wagon and trending up whereas I had only three votes by the end. Jinri had as many as 6 or 7 I think, at the very least 5. And the timing of the votes matter too. On my wagon was Ekko and Jinri, one of whom wasn't around.
In the final VC all 3 of you, by that I mean you, Ultra and Jinri, had 3 votes a piece.

Well yeah but I think Rhea had like twice that at EoD.

Should also be noted that Jinri seemed to tack on Rhea for no real reason towards the end, that might have been her fallback. I should check her earlier posts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.