I share with you my ignored members list ..but..there is something wrong

i have a list about 10 member i ignored, most of them are aggressive zoro fan, they are so extreme that i can't communicate with. if i slightly touch to zoro, or even someone relates to zoro, they will point their guns at me

it is absolutely normal until i notice that most of the theads are covered by them, just 10 zoro fans,

:luffywat: why this is the case ?
I am surprised DebanV is not there, or whatever his user name is.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
i have a list about 10 member i ignored, most of them are aggressive zoro fan, they are so extreme that i can't communicate with. if i slightly touch to zoro, or even someone relates to zoro, they will point their guns at me

it is absolutely normal until i notice that most of the theads are covered by them, just 10 zoro fans,

Thats mean those 10 are subsrciber of zoro onlyfans :finally:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I am quite sure that the ignored member you are seeing posting in all threads is final beta lmao

He isn't that aggressive though...

Also, you forgot most of die hard fans lmao.