Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ok thanks also did you'll discuss blue revival.

Also random asshole probably scum, did he vote rhea?
We haven't discussed Blue's revival. Honestly I completely forgot about it. I'm not sure how he was revived tbh.

Random Asshole? I have a null read on him lmao. Hope he's been able to keep up with my summaries though @Random Asshole .

Nova dragged me 😑

I am happy as well to play with you and some other familiar faces.

Don't know how handy I would be but I will try my best.

And, do I have to pick delving partner right now? My predecessor delved with even even fruit and Random asshole.
Picking a delving partner is optional. You can delve solo if you like.

What do you think of the game state so far? I'm beginning to think Xlaw could have been telling the truth. He started sounding very genuine.

My vote will be on either Jinri or Nana here.
We‘ll see. For now your leader wants him resolved, we can always switch to the two you mentioned later. Although they‘re Queens and it pains my heart they might be scum :catsweat:.

Always believe in yourself.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
We‘ll see. For now your leader wants him resolved, we can always switch to the two you mentioned later. Although they‘re Queens and it pains my heart they might be scum :catsweat:.

I wonder why you started calling them Queen suddenly lol. Well, he said he gifted something to someone and that he can prove himself tomorrow. He also full claimed tbh.

If we want to resolve him further I believe it'll be through mechanics at this point.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
In the mean time I think Monkey D Luffy is town. Last day phase he came and voted Mango saying he tried to heal flower and it didn't work and thought Mango was lying.

Honestly it was a genuine comment that I don't think he would have made as mafia. Also voting on that when Mango clearly appeared in the WU tells me that he was genuinely lost.

So he's a town read for me.

I wonder why you started calling them Queen suddenly lol. Well, he said he gifted something to someone and that he can prove himself tomorrow. He also full claimed tbh.

If we want to resolve him further I believe it'll be through mechanics at this point.
That is a secret :catsweat:.

Status
Not open for further replies.