Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
BTW guys, here's a piece of info. I saw Xlaw saying he rbed Nicky. I KNOW Nicky visited someone last night.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
light what do you make of this zem ekko and lind situation??

btw uwu might be apple
Honestly, I think they all might be genuine lol. I don't think Zemmi is lying here, and Lind had that pingy post about why an indie is interfering, but I don't know why he would then revive Flowa in the open like that.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
yet you guys are buying his claim??
I mean it's possible Nick was rb immune. I also need your help with some clarification from a coaching side. How does an rb function in this type of game with multiple abilities? Does it stop only one or all?

I donโ€™t like this unvote. Did you read the phase Xlaw?

What are your thoughts?

You do realize that youโ€™re also a low key player Nana? Lol

Definitely possible. I made a vote count where Ratchet was leading at first and then Rhea overtook by a large margin.

Itโ€™s likely that when she knew she could claim her way out of it. That her team decided to start bussing her. So your reasoning could very well be true.
Wow how i am lowkey when at least I am contributing despite being busy and actively lynching scums if anything u should thank me lmao

The Comeback Kid Vol.2 -

Sauron used [???] to revive @Flowa

Bongs used [Milk] on [???]

Thanos activated [Infinity Stones] on [???]

Estelle activated [Development]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are today's Champions:

@Fujishiro vs @Ekkologix
@MangoSenpai vs @oddoddfruit

@Blue vs @Zemmi
@Sallucion vs @Yae

@Naomi vs @Kvothe Kingkiller
@Ratchet vs @Dr_Professor83

@Juliet vs @Random Asshole
@Hayumi vs @Worst

Please submit 4 rounds worth of R/P/S picks to process the whole tournament fast. 1 Round = 3 picks (Ex: S/S/P)
Fucking time zones ๐Ÿ’€
I demand a reserved seat next day

Status
Not open for further replies.