Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO Devil Fruit, no tricks, JUST swordsmanship, pure and simple duel
What if Zoro turns into that three headed demon? Is that not considered a trick? Or what if Zoro summons that mist demon that he created in Thriller bark? Is that a trick? And what if Zoro summons flames rhat one time? Is that a trick?

Also what if Kyoshiro does that thing that TRICKED everyone in the shogun palace into think Komurasaki is dead? Isnt that a trick? Or what if Kyoshiro has a DF like every notable villain in this arc has arc DF? What if Kyoshiro has that mythical fruit Basilisk that I theorised that paralyses people by looking at them? Is that a trick that would make the fight MORE or LESS interesting?

I don't know about you BUT I WANT ALL THESE TRICKS. I want Kyoshiro to have a Basilisk DF and I want Zoro to summon demon forms with not explanation because I for one think that makes fights MORE interesting. Like one piece isn't supposed to be so mandane that everything ends in clean Samurai fights. I mean Zoro has had them but they arent automatically better than the other whacky fights Zoro has had. I mean one of Zoro's most memorable fights is with aren't guy whose body itself is the sword so I'm all for whacky fights with ALL THE TRICKS as long as they are awesome

H

Homelander

Ok there was no kyoshiro in this flashback maybe there is good chance denjiro is in disguise . If that is really him we definately need lot of answers and why none of the scabbard didnt recognise kyoshiro at all ?

I m still on with Witching hour boy theory because it makes sense he was dealing with money so he stole from the rich gave it to poor as goodwill .

What if Zoro turns into that three headed demon? Is that not considered a trick? Or what if Zoro summons that mist demon that he created in Thriller bark? Is that a trick? And what if Zoro summons flames rhat one time? Is that a trick?

Also what if Kyoshiro does that thing that TRICKED everyone in the shogun palace into think Komurasaki is dead? Isnt that a trick? Or what if Kyoshiro has a DF like every notable villain in this arc has arc DF? What if Kyoshiro has that mythical fruit Basilisk that I theorised that paralyses people by looking at them? Is that a trick that would make the fight MORE or LESS interesting?

I don't know about you BUT I WANT ALL THESE TRICKS. I want Kyoshiro to have a Basilisk DF and I want Zoro to summon demon forms with not explanation because I for one think that makes fights MORE interesting. Like one piece isn't supposed to be so mandane that everything ends in clean Samurai fights. I mean Zoro has had them but they arent automatically better than the other whacky fights Zoro has had. I mean one of Zoro's most memorable fights is with aren't guy whose body itself is the sword so I'm all for whacky fights with ALL THE TRICKS as long as they are awesome
No, it's swordsmanship
Asura is (Nine sword style)
and it's Zoro's own will manifestation. Haki/Techniques are all okay here. I just want to see sword fight that has NO DF involved. It's been long time, last time it was Ryuuma. And Zoro vs Killer was so god damn fast

Why you all banging head to find out who denjiro really is with no success....

Wanna know the answer..join Rebornimformer patreon.

First 50 will get 30% nakama discount with early spoilers:cheers:
Bruuuuh!
Post automatically merged:

Not a single samurai with the vibe of Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin
:pepehands:

even tho Oda was assistant of the mangaka of such manga.

:tchpepe:
Luffy was Shishio when he entered Udon with bandages on his face hahaha

H

Homelander

So if he is kyoshiro question is why hiyori and others didnt recognize him ? Dont tell he did some make up its impossible to have complete face change unless there is devil fruit involved .

Status
Not open for further replies.