Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
whats that

u still didnt ask about the day 0 fish store ;p

btw ur gna have a blast in the hidden game kek
Heh, is that so? I forgot about the fish. Feel free to explain whenever. Chunnibyou is like where you act edgy to a comical degree, like "my sealed right hand will devour the souls of all who witness it" or something like that. There's an anime about it, pretty comfy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Strongly leaning towards Xlaw. I'm not on board with Nana *yet*, I need to see her responses. Basically just let me do my thing, I'll have her alignment down by the end of today if she co-operates.
dont like xlaws surge of activity only when sused + him introducing abilities on the fly. thats usually a scum indicative behavior

dont really like his reasoning for the target choices of nick and gram. lackluster

however

do like him trying to solve zem tho as she was the other person in the watcher result. that seemed like a towny thought process. otherwise he would of just tried to pin it on zem instead of solve her.

do like his shot of nana. its a decent scum read by everyone and one of the potential guilty players in rheas wagon so the shot was good imo.

im thinking both xlaw and nana are scum at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.