Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I haven't answered your previous question, because I'm under no obligation to. Thanks for answering mine, though.

No obligation to, sure, but co-operation is a thing. Because so far all I have is you damage controlling for Xlaw today. Do yu remember the question, even?

No obligation to, sure, but co-operation is a thing. Because so far all I have is you damage controlling for Xlaw today. Do yu remember the question, even?
Something about how he didn't bring up the reason for not shooting Zemmi being the most obvious reason for shooting Zemmi. It's a boring line of inquiry. If Zemmi weren't SK immune I'd give it more weight. There's more important evidence stacked against him, I think.

Ratchet

β€Ž
dont like xlaws surge of activity only when sused + him introducing abilities on the fly. thats usually a scum indicative behavior

dont really like his reasoning for the target choices of nick and gram. lackluster

however

do like him trying to solve zem tho as she was the other person in the watcher result. that seemed like a towny thought process. otherwise he would of just tried to pin it on zem instead of solve her.

do like his shot of nana. its a decent scum read by everyone and one of the potential guilty players in rheas wagon so the shot was good imo.

im thinking both xlaw and nana are scum at this point
See, I dislike his Nana shot. To me if Town the obvious shot is always Zem there, like there's no huge loss to it. Shooting Nana only delays this being resolved.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Heh, is that so? I forgot about the fish. Feel free to explain whenever. Chunnibyou is like where you act edgy to a comical degree, like "my sealed right hand will devour the souls of all who witness it" or something like that. There's an anime about it, pretty comfy.
its the truth tho kek

the store thing? its a meme. can explain after game

Quoting some ppl that tagged me

For ppl wondering how I survived
So lemme tell u what happened

I had performed sth on n2 that copy the next non harmful action on me
And i got the result at the start of the day, an ability that says sth like it makes your target avoid the next attack they get

So I was saved due to this
And thanks for whoever protected me snd idk if they will reveal themselves and claim it but please do

But fcking xlaw is scum, if he believed kvo he would know that only him and zem visited nick who was killed by purple mafia but he choose to shoot me instead of possible purple mafia

I think it is clear that xlaw was the one who killed nick

I know this might not sound believable to some of u but this is what it is

I trust u to look into this more and why was I chosen to be shot

And for u @Ratchet I will tell u about the discord thing and why i am getting defensive later when I can clear this
just want to make it clear to u since u are not reading, we (most of us) don't think Xlaw is town, so if he flipped scum that doesn't mean u r town

how is the ability u received is considered a harmful action, in fact it's protective so u shouldn't have received it in the first place, though yeah it's true that someone coming up and saying they protected u would make your position better.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I bet the rings aren't "found" but given

Her Majesty's claim has two flaws:

1) Who would protect her with something bypassing a superkill?
2) It's awfully convenient.

Doubt that claim.

Never give up!

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
See, I dislike his Nana shot. To me if Town the obvious shot is always Zem there, like there's no huge loss to it. Shooting Nana only delays this being resolved.
considering how much she is flexing, zem will probably survive and we will be back to square 0

atleast nana shot gave us info on her power level

Ratchet

β€Ž
Something about how he didn't bring up the reason for not shooting Zemmi being the most obvious reason for shooting Zemmi. It's a boring line of inquiry. If Zemmi weren't SK immune I'd give it more weight. There's more important evidence stacked against him, I think.
Yes, but it's an important part of the thought process. Like, say, how it feels like he came up with his reasoning after the shot, rather than the reasoning being what drives the shot. The evidence around him outside of that is mostly mechanical, and that can be manipulated. I want to attack the heart of it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.